Part 11

So after a couple weeks of studying and getting distracted by Mark, I can finally say that I'm done with exams and thankfully studying my butt off really paid off because I passed! wooh!!  Its winter vacation time. I was beyond happy to take a break from school it was much needed. 

I have only worked a couple shifts throughout the month of December, just because my manager knew that I was super busy with exams. He was pretty cool he gave me only a few shifts here and there. which I'm good with. I'm smart when it comes to money so I have a pretty good savings to survive on.

I missed Liza so much! I had to call her, we needed to hang out its been awhile since we last saw each other. We decided to meet up at a nearby cafe.

"Omg, Liza its been like a bigillion years.." I say to her like a pouty little kid, giving her the biggest hug.

She laughs, "Yah, its only been like a month since we last saw each other."

That's true, its only been a month since we did the dance cover but it felt like a really long month. Which I felt bad because I usually am the one who constantly checks how our channel is doing. I thought in my head, I've been so distracted with everything going on I didn't even bother to check it or anything.

While we were sitting and waiting for our drinks, I decided to look up whats been going on our channel. I was reading through the comments, checking out how many new subscribers we got and of course looking at the views. I started to read the comments out loud to Liza and we just laughed at the fun happy positive things people were writing. 

"what's been going on with you lately besides exams anything new with Mark? How were exams by the way?" Liza said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Oh exams they went good, I passed which was nice and so happy that the nightmare is over, I can now get some full nights of sleep." I went on about. "As for me nothing much has been going on, and no there isn't much to say about Mark." I say with a smirk. which of course, Liza knew I was lying. 

"HEY! You don't lie to me!" Liza jokingly shouted. I just smiled a little embarrassed to tell her. 

"I'll tell you everything tonight!" I said brightly changing the mood. "Tonight we will have a sleepover, watch a Kdrama, have our own Kbbq night and catch up. Sound like a plan?" I said so happy like a little kid.

"I guess it sounds like it could be fun.." Liza says sarcastically joking.

"Yay! than its a plan, meet at my house around 8:30." I say as I put my jacket on, and grab my purse. "I gotta go to the market get some food to make tonight. Bye see you tonight girl."

*8:30 approaches.*

Liza knocks on the door as she unlocks my door. She walks in with a couple bottles of soju, since we are doing our own kbbq we gotta have the soju. " Ahh.. it smells so freakin good in here.." she says intensely sniffing the air.  I laugh cause she looks so funny with her nose in the air.

"I'm almost done with the tofu kimchi stew, if you could set the table and grill up that would be awesome" I shout from the kitchen. 

Liza set up plates, bowls of rice and get the shot glasses and water cups and sets them up. "Yay!" I shout as I'm walking to the table with the pot of kimchi stew.

 "Yay!" I shout as I'm walking to the table with the pot of kimchi stew

we sat down and started to eat the food, grill the meat and everything. we laughed and just caught up on the past month and how things were going. As time went by, dinner was done and we cleaned everything. 

We both decided to get ready for bed, and talk a little bit more before heading off to sleep. we sat on the couch, talked about the next dance cover that we were planning and when to do it. As it became silenced, I thought  that it was time to tell Liza about how you have been messaging Mark a little bit here and there. 

"Hey.." i say kinda nervous. Liza just looked at me cause she knew i had some juicy gossip to spill to her.

"Okay.. so you remember that one time I told you that mark messaged me that one time, and well  you know at first I didn't believe it, because I mean who would believe me, I swore a crazed fan could've hacked into his account, than you told me that I was crazy because how would anyone else know about our little moment we had? Well.. he sent me a video message on IG proving that he was real.. and he even said that he wanted to get know me.." I say all this with basically one breathe,  I was just very unsure on what she would say. 

After waiting for her response which felt like forever, she looked at me and just squealed and fan girl like crazy. She just couldn't believe any of this.. which I felt the same it was all still very unreal. 

We talked about everything, and I even showed the cute video that Mark sent me, and everything he said to me. when all of a sudden Liza gasped so loud, it made me jump. 
"Yah, what the hell was that for?" I said a little bothered.
"I just thought of the most amazing idea ever!" She says smirking, which I knew she was thinking of something crazy.

"Lets go to korea for new years!!" Liza shouted so happy!

"What? How did I know that you were gonna say something freakin crazy! Also where did that idea even come from ?"  I say almost shouting. 

"yes lets go to korea, we can go there for new years, got7 is also gonna be doing a performance sometime that week, so we can see them and see what happens, you could possibly meet up with Mark again! " She was so exciting saying all of this, she couldn't stop smiling.

The idea of going to Korea would be so amazing, to see the city and eat the most amazing food. Also to meet up with Mark was a possible scenario I thought of.  I mean I did also have money saved for a vacation, so I was thinking about it.. I could also go see got7 again in concert and get to spend the new year there. "It sounds amazing, and super spontaneous , lets do it!"  I say holding my thumbs up to her.

The next day we bought our plane tickets, we would be leaving in a week. We had a lot of planning and packing to do.

I couldn't believe that I would heading off to Korea to spend the new year there. I wonder how Mark would feel if I told him that I was gonna be there. I just wondered and thought but didn't say anything.