Jealous: Teddy Duchamp

"Hey Vern! I see you and Chris have been having a little bit of fun with Y/N!" Teddy yelled as the three boys were climbing up the tree house ladder. "What in the hell are you talking about Teddy?" Chris asked a little annoyed as the boys sat down. "You guys know exactly what i'm talking about! You guys are flirting with her!" Teddy yelled as Y/n and Gordie knocked the secret knock. "We are not!" Vern said as Chris let up the door so Gordie and Y/n could get in.

"Ya'll are not what?" Gordie asked as they all sat down. "Nothing .... we're not doing anything." Chris said gritting his teeth looking at Teddy with a weird look. "Verno what the hell is going on?" Y/n asked as Teddy moved closer to her. "Uh- Uh n-nothing sincerely." Vern said looking like he was about to piss himself.

"Vernon Tessio, Christopher Chambers, and Theodore Duchamp. What the hell is going on?!" Y/n yelled as Gordie quietly read a book ignoring everything that was going on. "Okay fine! Vern and Chris keep flirting with you! There happy?!" Teddy said throwing his glasses on the round table in front him and kicking his chair, which made Gordie put his book down fast. 

"Okay and why should you care? unless..... Oh my lord Teddy Duchamp you're jealous!!!" Y/n said as she picked up Teddy's glasses and put them on her face while smiling. "Wha- me jealous? never. You've got the wrong guy." Teddy said snacting the glasses back. "Good Grief." Gordie said laughing.

A/n~ Thanks for reading lmao i don't really know what else to say. Sorry i've been so inactive i've just been busy with school and crap but yeah. Also i really love Stand by Me and this just came to mind so i hope you enjoyed it.🙂✨