Yea I think your hot: Corey Haim

Y/n's Pov

"Yo what's up haim?" I said as I playfully slapped his arm. "Uh hey y/n.." he said with a long drawn out pause. "So am I gonna get my good morning hug or are you gonna leave me hanging?"I said with my arms out

"Nah not today." Corey said moving himself away from me. "Hey what's wrong Corey?" I asked really worried."Nothing is wrong with me! God why do you have to be so annoying and clingy!" He shouted as the other Corey came outside.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Feldman asked seriously concerned. "I was just leaving." I said as I grabbed my purse as I slammed the door shut.
"Dude what's wrong with you?! Why are you acting like such a dick to her lately?" Feldman asked getting a bottled water from the fridge.

Corey's Pov

"I- I have this huge crush on her corey and I want to get over it." I said while looking at the ground. "Ya know be rude to her is just gonna make it worse and she's gonna remove herself from you." Feldman said pointing his finger at me.

"Dude your totally right I should go to her house and tell her how I feel." I said hugging Feldman. "Yeah you go do that." Feldman said while walking me out the door.

*About an hour later*
Y/n's Pov

"HEY Y/N WAIT UP!" Corey said while running twords me. "What the hell do you want Corey?!" I said walking faster. "Hey Y/n stop look at me.. I'm so sorry abt what happened I- I just really like you and I think your super hot and sweet and I guess my emotions got to me and I-." Corey started to say super fast before I cut him off.

"Corey you think I'm hot?" I said in disbelief. "Yea I think your hot." Corey stuttered while blushing. "I just an really sor-." " Oh shut up." I said as I cut him off and kissed him.

"WOAH that was awesome." Corey said as he kissed me again. "Say howd you know I was here?." I said as me and Corey started walking back to Feldman's. "Oh uh yea Corey told me." He said while laughing. "Omg" I said while laughing with him.

A/n~ Hey! Im back lol I've just been rlly busy with school and stuff but yea hopefully I'm back for good. Guys!! I just wanted to say thank you for 1.02k reads !!! This really does mean alot to me and I will start writing alot more often. Thank you guys!!!