Jealous?:Brad Pitt

~I feel like nobody writes about Brad alot,so I decided to do something for him.~

Veronica's POV

"Brad?" I ask looking at my boyfriend who was reading a book. "Yes Veronica?" He asks looking at me smiling. "So umm I kinda was invited to a party at this club and me and Dani were planning on going." I say looking down.

"uhhh soooooo who's all going?" He asks dropping the smile that was once displayed on his face. "Well it's just going to be me, Dani, Savannah, and Jennifer." I say looking in his eyes. "Noo make that you, Dani, Savannah, Jennifer, and Brad." He says dropping the book on the table and walking to our room.

"Ughh Brad where are you going?!" I ask running after him. "I'm going with you." He says grabbing a outfit out of our closet. "Come-on Baby let me have some fun for once." I whine while stomping my feet on the carpet in our room like a child.

"No I don't want guys try and steal you from me." He says sternly while walking to the bathroom."Well how do you think I feel every time we go out and girls go crazy because your Brad Pitt." I say standing by the bathroom door. Brad opens the bathroom door looks at me and says "that's different".

"Excuse me how is that different if all the girls want you and all the guys want me?!" I ask while putting on a small tight red dress that Brad hates me wearing in public. "Im a celebrity and you-" Brad starts to say while walking in the bedroom to grab his shoes when he sees me in my dress. "Where the hell do you think your going dressed like that!!??" He yells while dropping his cologne bottle out of his hands.

"To the club." I simply say while doing my hair and makeup in my vanity. "Ohhh nooo your not!" He says while walking to my side of the closet and grabs a long white dress that I wore to one of his movie premiers last summer.

"William Bradley Pitt I'm going to that party and I'm wearing this dress that I have." I say while putting a touch of lipstick on and spraying on some of Brad's favorite perfume that I wear.

"Then I'm wearing this!" He says confidently while going to his underwear drawer and pulling a pair out. He then goes back to my side of the closet and pulls out a pair of black pumps and sets them on the bed. "You do that but when you can't get into the club don't ask me to get you in." I say while laughing.

"Fine but the first guy that trys to hit on you I'm going Bruce Lee on them." He says while putting his shoes on."Alrighty then." I say while grabbing my purse, sunglasses,and one of brads leather jackets and walk out the door holding hands.

~time skips because what kind of story of mine would it be without out.~

Brad's POV

As soon as me and veronica step out of the car with some of her friends we got swarmed with paparazzi. We finally get into the club and Danielle and Veronica run to the dance floor and I spot some old friends at the bar and I go and sit with them.

About 3 hours have gone by and veronica has danced with her friends the entire time. And out of nowhere I see a random guy go behind her and they start dancing. I think she does this on purpose when I realized that she hasn't turned around so she thinks that this random guy is me.

Veronica's POV

I have enjoyed this entire night. And i feel Brad come behind me and start dancing. "So are you not mad at me Brad?" I ask while still dancing. When I don't get an answer I open my eyes and look straight ahead to see Brad sitting at the bar burning a hole through the guy behind me.

I quickly turn around to see a random guy I may have seen before in one Leonardo DiCaprio's movies pulling me close. I try to pull away telling him I have a boyfriend but he just kept trying to convince me to go with him to the VIP room but I'm not that gullible.

"HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MOTHER FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!" Brad yells at the guy grabbing my arms. "Oh yeah what you going to do about it?" The guy asks challenging Brad.

"THIS!!!!" We both yell as I kick the guy in the shin while Brad punches him. With that me and Brad decided to say goodbye to our friends until my favorite song comes on and me and Brad decided to get one dance.

🎶"Bounce with it rock with it lean with it rock with it snap with it all my ladies pop yo back with it."🎶  I started singing as me Brad started dancing. When the song was over me and Brad walked out the door holding hands when some random paparazzi guy cat called me. Brad quickly turned his head to guy that did that and squeezed my hand harder than usual.

As soon as we get in the car I start giggling. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY VERONICA!?" He shouts while grabbing some of his hair. "It's nothing babe it's just that your jealous." I say while trying to catch my breath from laughing. I have to admit I was also kinda tipsey. "Wha- I'm not jealous." Brad says shocked.

"Brad just admit it." I say while putting my shoes on. "Fine Im a little jealous." Brad says while looking out the car window. "Oh it's okay you know I love you Pitt." I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too." He says giving me that perfect smile.

A/n~ Thank you so much for reading this story. Not many people have done story's on Brad so I thought since I love me some Benjamin Button I would make a imagine on Brad. And I am always open to make requests so if you have any just let me know. And it can be anyone from the 80s or 90s that are actors and or music artists or movie and or tv show characters.