The Secret Curtis: Darry Curtis

"Mmmm good morning doll face." Darry said in a sleepy voice as he kissed me on the forehead. "Good morning handsome." I said as I knew that the quiet wasn't going to last long. *SLAM* "Oh my gosh what the hell are they doing in there?" I said as Darry sat up on the side of the bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. To my surprise the only ones up before the two us were Ponyboy, Johnny, Steve, and Dally. Two was at home and Soda was knocked out cold... well at least until Dally tried body slamming Steve on the kitchen table. 

"Sweetie you stay here while I go see what those loony toons are doing." Darry kissed and walked out the room in nothing but sweatpants. "Now what in the hell are you guys doing?" Darry yelled looking at Dally and Steve. "Well see me and dally were just having some fun no harm done." Steve said while giving Darry a stupid grin. 

"I'll have you know buddy, that while you think you're stupid jokes are funny they're not. Now i've finally found a woman that i can truly call mine and she means the world to me and you guys don't know how many times i thought she left me because she couldn't handle all your little "jokes". I love that woman to death and im thankful she's carrying my kid and that she hasn't ran off like most girls." Darry yelled while throwing things around in the kitchen.

"Wow Darry I never knew you felt that way about Y/n." Ponyboy said in a scared manor. "What did i just walk into." Two-Bit says while standing in the doorway. "Wait Darry I think its all fine and dandy that ya'll love eachother but uh did you just say that she was having your kid? Dally said raising an eyebrow. "....... Well uh I..." Darry said just standing there. "Well uh what come on tell us." Soda said smiling while sitting on the couch.

"DARRY NO!" Ponyboy screamed in disbelief as me and Darry just stood there. "Wait so there's a kid in you're stomach right now?" Steve asking coming over to poke my stomach but quickly backing away as Darry drew a hand up. "Welllll..." 

a/n~ bruhhhhhh Darry has my whole heart i swear. anyways thx for reading and let me know if i should do more imagines about the outsiders.