Love and Hatred: Edward Furlong

Requested by : samantha878899
A quick note
~this is my second request and first y/n Imagine so let's see how this goes~

Y/n- Your name
Y/bff/n - your best friends name
L/n - last name
E/c - eye color
H/l - hair length
H/c - color

Y/n POV

Me and Edward have hated each other since the juice box indecent in pre-school and here it is tenth grade and we still "hate" eachother When I say hate I mean he hates me and I pretend to hate him.

I've actually grown feelings for him about a year ago but I've never told him because I know he'll say no. The only person who knows is my best friend Y/bff/n.

I'm sitting at my desk at school minding my own business when the one only Edward Furlong throws a piece of paper at me. "Hey! What the hell?!" I whisper across the room. "Just read it" Ed says rolling his eyes.

When I open the paper I see the words [I LIKE YOU!!!❤️❤️❤️] on the paper. I instantly get butterflies then I look down. [SIKE I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU!!!!] my heart dropped and I could tell Ed noticed because he started laughing.

"Askrjdkdjfjd why would you actually think I like you l/n?!" Ed said catching his breath. "Because I like you" I said gritting my teeth heading for the door as the bell rang for next period.

"Haaaaa.....wait...... What?" Ed said grabbing his stuff. "You heard me." I said walking out the door to my next period which was science and guess who was my partner?😑 .....Ed.

Edwards POV

I've liked Y/n since middle school but I've never really told anyone and I mean anyone even my best friend doesn't know and that's saying alot.

I have gotten tired of keeping my feelings for Y/N so I decided to right her a note. But this kid named Anthony grabbed my paper and wrote SIKE I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU.

When Anthony did that I knew I had to act like I wrote the whole note. When I threw the note to Y/n she whispered across the room asking me what I was doing so I just told her to read it.

When she read the note I saw her eyes light up across the room and then I remembered what Anthony wrote and I saw her heart drop.

My first instinct was to start laughing. Askrjdkdjfjd why would you actually think I like you l/n?" I say not meaning a word of it. "Because I like you" she said gritting her teeth. My heart dropped I actually had a shot and Anthony ruined it.

Y/n POV

As I am walking down the hall to go to my locker I feel someone tap my shoulder. "What?!" I ask knowing it's Edward. Before I could say anything else I felt Ed kissing me.

"What just happened" I ask staring at Ed in the eyes. "I just kissed my crush" Ed said looking at his feet and then me.

"Wow... Wait you kissed your WHAT?!" I said grabbing my science text book. "Like you said last period...you heard me." Ed said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Come here" I said pointing my finger. "Yea?" Ed said raising his eye brow. I kissed Ed and then the memory of me meeting Ed popped in my head.

FLASHBACK

"Hi I'm Y/n what's your name." I said holding my hand out to a boy. "I'm Edward." The boy said shaking my hand. "I'm this many years old!" I said holding up four fingers. "I'm 5!" Ed said putting 5 fingers out.

"Mommy I'm thirsty." I said pulling my moms shirt. " Me too." Ed said rubbing his stomach. "Well Y/n and Edward there's only one juice box." My mom setting the juice on the table.

Me and Ed both ran for the juice box only to have it spill over my new shirt and Ed's clothes as well. From them on we never got along even though our parents got along with each other.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What's wrong Y/n" Ed asks holding my hand while we're walking down the hallway. "So would you go out with me like for real no jokes." Ed said pausing by the classroom door. "Of course I will" I say smiling and walking in the classroom. And the rest is history.

Srry this was not super long. I've been tired and I haven't gotten any sleep yet ANY sleep. Anyways hope you guys liked this image especiallysamantha878899 since you requested it. Srry if it didn't meet your expectation this is only my second request so yea! Hope you enjoyed.