Age is but a number: Tom Cruise

This will be modern Tom Cruise and modern times so yeah he just had a birthday so I said heyy let me make a story but I've been busy so yea.

Veronica's POV
So ever since I was born my parents have always had these movies of this guy. I never found out his name and I don't know why. I have watched all his movies and still can't remember his name I think it was Tom something.

"Mom what's his name again?" I say while setting a copy of Interview With A Vampire on the kitchen counter. "That's Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise." My mom said while cooking dinner.

"You know your Dad is best friends with Tom Cruise." My mom says acting like I'm supposed to know that. "I thought he was only friends with Brad Pitt." I say while staring at what my little sister was watching.

"No but your dad met Tom through Brad." My mom says while taking something out the stove. "What are you and Roni talking about?" My dad said walking though the door.

"She was asking about Tom Cruise" My mom said turning off the TV. "Hey I was watching that." My sister Nessa whined. Shes the baby. See theres Rachel (19),me and my twin brother Jake (15) and Nessa (9). "We need to eat dinner so you can take a bath and go to bed." My dad said going to knock on my brother's door.

"Jake Dinners ready!" My dad yelled through the door. "Uhh yeah give me one second." Jake said stuttering. "Jake why is your door locked." My dad said jiggling the door knob. "Uh no reason" He said while his voice cracked. "Yea no reason" An unfamiliar female voice yelled.

"Jake do you have a girl in your room?!" My dad said banging on the door. "Uh no I was uhhh no" Jake said while opening his door. " Then who is this." My sister Rachel said opening his closet door. "That's Samantha Jenkins. (If your name is Samantha change it.)" Me and Nessa said at the same time.

Samantha was known for not being the brightest person. Her step dad is paying her way through high school so she never studied or anything. Her mind is like Brittany from Glee.

"Whooo the hell is Samantha Jenkins." My dad said grabbing my brother by his arm pulling him out of his room. "Hii I'm Samantha Jake's girlfriend." She says while going to shake Rachel's hand.

"I don't shake hands." Rachel said while going to the dinner table. "Young lady please leave my house." My mom said while setting the table. "Yes ma'am" she said while grabbing her purse and kissing Jake in front of my dad and left. We all went to the table. And ate our dinner.

When dinner was done and over with i helped my mom with the dishes. "Mom when could I meet this Tom Cruise since he's friends with dad." I said drying of a plate. "Hes coming to th fourth of July party along with Brad."She said while taking off her apron.

With that I grab the following movies The Outsiders,Risky Bissnuse, IWAV, Taps, Mission Impossible 1-4, Austin Powers Goldmeber, Jerry Maguire, and The Firm. If you haven't caught on to the pattern they all have Tom Cruise. And for the next few days I watched all these movies and I ended up with a celebrity crush by the end of the week.

*A week later a.k.a Fourth of July*

I'm currently sitting on my couch in my room talking to my sister Rachel and best friend Dani while watching the outsiders. "ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAINS!!" Me and Dani recited/ screamed while looking at my TV.

"Who do you love more Darry or Steve?" Rachel asked looking at her phone. "What the hell kind of question is that?!" Me and Dani said looking at eachother mortified.

"Everyone knows that you can't choose. Darry is cute and Steve hotter than dally meaning he's hot." I said looking at my sister. Okay then how about this Lestat or Ethan Hunt.

"Ethan!" I said while pausing the movie. "Okay would you kill Steve to marry Darry?" Rachel says looking at my door. "HELL NO". Me and Dani say at the same time.

"But I would Marry Steve he's literally soooooo hot." I said looking at Rachel wondering what she was staring at. "Okay would you marry Tom Cruise?" Rachel says pulling a photo of current Tom. "Uh duh" I say turning around to look at my door. I swear I saw someone familiar standing there and I realized it was Tom.

"Omg your Tom Cruise" Dani said stuttering. "Uh yea I am. And you must be the beautiful Veronica Brad won't stop talking about." He said while shaking my hand and sitting on the couch.

"Well I don't know about beautiful but yeah." I said while blushing. "Hey Rachel I haven't seen you since your real mom died how old are you now?" Tom said smiling.

"Well I'm 19 and Veronica and Jake are 15 and our half sister Nessa is 9. Rachel said rolling her eyes. "Yeah sometimes I forget your dad married Sherri and had Nessa." Tom said while staring at me.

"You are really pretty" Tom said while pushing a piece of my hair out of my face. "And she's 15" My brother Jake said holding Samantha's hand. "Jake age is but a number right?" Tom said smirking at me.

"GROSS DUDE! THAT'S MY BABY SISTER" Jake said pretending to throw up. "I was only kidding I'm not trying to go to jail" Tom said laughing.

"Dude that's seriously not funny. She is literally my baby sister." Jake pushing Tom off my couch to sit by me. "I'm only your little sister by 2 minutes I say rolling my eyes. "Eh still my little sister" he said.