2.

He was like a bleeding wound which was stitched perfectly, almost without a trace after itself. The sweetest gentleman who never lost his composure. Seungmin, he was poisonous but addictively sweet. The smart, respected boy with a bright future in everyone's eyes. But the blood that leaks from a wound always stains on something, and the scar forever stays, even if it's faded.

Seungmin's Pov:

Sunday, 12:30am (00:30)

"I told them to do this without me..why am I here." Seungmin said to himself, leaning his head back and closing his eyes, concentrating on the loud music that's been blasting.

He cracked open an eye and looked over at Hyunjin who was definitely in a worse condition than him, a sight lift his lips.

"Only at moments like these I wish you weren't dead." Seungmin sarcastically mumbled, referring to his father.

His dad used to be the head of the mafia back then. At that time Seungmin had pretty much nothing to do with crime. He knew everything that was going on since father told him that one day he'd have to take over, but Seungmin never accepted nor agreed to that fact, until his dad died. He wasn't the greatest father, even though Seungmin learned most of what he knows today from his dad, so his death didn't take a toll on him.

"Seungmin, we are doing our job and also having fun, you should try sometime!" Felix shouted through the loud music as he walked up to the table through the crowd of dancing people.

"Our job is to get the contact signed for the transfer to happen, not to get girls on our dicks." Seungmin said sternly, without even opening eyes as he answered to the aussie.

"I don't see any girls on my dick." Felix sat next to Seungmin and hit his arm playfully.

"Well, their eyes sure are on there." Seungmin looked up at some girl at the table opposite theirs.

"Not my fault I look this good." Felix rolled his eyes and downed a shot that was in front of him.

Seungmin shook his head at Felix's careless but at the same time confident character. It's been a while since Seungmin actually went out to the field with the boys, and to be honest, it wasn't all that bad. Going to a club for a mission? Their job definitely had its perks. He was even having fun until Hyunjin had to throw up and Seungmin happened to be the one assigned to to look after him.

"I got the signature!" Minho came, a proud smirk across his face.

"Is Hyunjin alive?" Changbin, who came right after Minho, asked looking at the poor but who was sitting with his face in his palms.

"Don't worry, he's fine, Minho still has a chance to be the cause of his death." Felix smiled brightly, as if he was proud of his joke.

"Good to know." Minho chuckled.

"Since we got the signature, shall we head home? I mean obviously it's not like Felix, Jisung, and I are still studying, you know?" Seungmin said in his mentally tired state.

"Me too!" Jeongin said through the earpiece.

"It's literally one am, I thought you already passed out?" Seungmin furrowed his brows questionably.

"I'm twenty one, Seungmin hyung, Not twelve. " Annoyed voice of Jeongin echoed through the earpiece again.

"Jeongin, it's late and we don't need two guys behind the screen for this, go sleep." Chans voice came through the earpiece as he walked towards our table.

"Whatever." Minho laughed listening to the conversation through his earpiece.

A chuckle left Seungmin's lips too as he listened to the younger boy defended himself towards Chan, but the exhaustion he felt didn't let the fun last long.

"I'm heading to the car. Get the guys and let's go." Seungmin told Felix and got up, "And bring your bestie to the car, hyung." He pointed at Hyunjin while walking by Minho.

Minho rolled his eyes at the request but still did it, dragging Hyunjin out of the club and to Changbin's porsche, the other three walking out right behind them. Changbin unlocked his car and let Minho and Hyunjin sit inside while he sat at the driver's seat.

"We'll take care of Hyunjin. See you guys at home?" Changbin asked before closing his door.

"Drive safe." Seungmin said and nodded.

Changbin gave a small nod back and took off right away. Seungmin unlocked his audi and right away Felix took the seat at the back, leaving the shotgun for Chan. The eldest stopped Seungmin before he could even sit down at the drivers seat and gave him a concerned look.

"I'm okay, hyung. Just tired, let's get going please." Seungmin tried to reassure him.

"I'll drive. Take the shotgun." Chan said with a soft smile and put his hand on Seungmin's shoulder while passing by.

The tired buy nodded and handed him the key, walking around the car and talking the shotgun. They took off as soon as Chan sat on his place, driving away from the expensive street of bars and clubs. The loud music faded as they drove further into the outskirts of the city. Not long after, the boys reached their mansion, Changbin's car already parked on its usual spot. Chan parked their car next to Changbin's and all three of us finally headed inside our home.

"Hey." Seungmin said as he entered the huge living room.

The boys were sitting around Jisung and Jeongin who had their computers on, not taking their eyes off the screen.

"Checking the information?" Chan asked, his previous chill mood in the car now left behind.

"Yeah. They sent all the details." Jeongin answered typing something in.

"The trade will be happening this Friday, unless they screw it up." Jisung added, tapping the enter button and leaning on the back of the couch, a tired sigh leaving his lips.

"If Park screws it up, we will make sure he fixes it. We need those guns." Seungmin said sternly.

"Not even 'Mister Park'?" Felix asked with a low but mocking chuckle.

"You know as well as I, Lix, the man doesn't deserve that kind of respect." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

Felix nodded his head in agreement and focused on Jeongin's screen again.

"I'll keep track of this for now. Go sleep, you guys are tired." Changbin took the computer from Jeongin's lap and so did Minho from Jisung's.

"Thanks guys, really." Seungmin said looking at his friends.

"It's our job," Chan reassured Seungmin by patting his shoulder, "Boss." He added quietly with a wink, knowing the younger doesn't like labeling positions unless necessary.

Seungmin flashed him a smile and headed to the staircase after Felix, Jisung, and Jeongin who were already dragging themselves to their rooms.

"Goodnight, kids!" Chan shouted.

"Ya! Chan hyung!" All four shouted annoyedly in unison, Felix and Jisung looking down at him from the indoor balcony as they already reached the top, while Jeongin and Seungmin looked at him from the middle of the staircase.

"He thinks we are his kids doesn't he?" Felix mumbled in a low voice, chuckling warmly.

"He does." Seungmin mumbled as an answer to Felix's indirect question, shaking his head as he finished climbing the stairs, a soft smile on his lips.