4.

Haneul's Pov:

When I woke up in the morning Hyejin was already gone, I saw the note she left saying that she had to go early to get some group project done for her classes. I got ready on my own and made my way to the university. I entered my first class of the day, the auditorium filled with a bunch of other students. Sitting on my place, I opened my computer, going through some old notes.

"Hey, Haneul!" A boy from the back desk whisper-shouted.

"Felix?" I turned around and smiled when I saw his face, "What's up?"

"Can you forward me your notes?" He pouted cutely.

"You went out last night again didn't you?" I raised a brow, not surprised at the request.

"Can't turn down a party, you know me." He rolled his eyes playfully, "Please?" He smiled like a kid asking him mom for candy.

"I was going to do it even if you didn't ask." I chuckled at the freckled boy.

"I swear, you are the best!" He flashed me a wide smile.

I turned around to face my computer and opened my notes, smiling to myself as I shook my head at the boys carefreeness. He was such a good student though I never saw him studying and taking his own notes, for all I know all he does is party and play computer games. We started sharing classes only this year, but he's a nice 'friend' to have around, so I never turned down whenever he asked for help.

Selecting all the documents for this class, I pressed forward and sent them all to his email. Right after I did that, the professor entered the auditorium and started his lesson.

-

"Hyejin-ah!" I waved at my best friend from afar.

"Haneul!" She smiled and stopped her tracks, waiting for me to catch up.

"Sorry for leaving early! I had a project to do with one of the guys in my class. He doesn't know shit about computers, so I had to come help him." Hyejin explained.

"The worst." I laughed at her situation, "Did you guys figure it out though?" I asked.

"Yep. But every time I work with him I want to drop out of the computer science class." She rolled her eyes, laughing at her own situation too.

We made our way outside and sat on the benches at the open area of the university, talking about all kinds of things. I noticed a boy looking at me time to time from afar. I've definitely seen him before, maybe he was from my class or something, so I didn't pay much attention to it. I kept my conversation with Hyejin going, looking at the boy's direction a couple of times whenever I felt his eyes on me. Soon he left, along with the boy standing next to him.

"Hyejin." I said suddenly.

"Mm?" She looked up from her phone.

"Do you know that guy?" I asked, pointing at the two boys who were heading inside the building now.

"Ugh..one of them is my 'smart ass' project partner, no idea who the other one is." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I think I've seen them before." I squinted my eyes, trying to see the boys who just entered the building, mainly looking at the one that was staring at me previously.

"Well, obviously you've seen them, we are in the same year." Hyejin said in a 'duh' type of way.

"What's the guys name? The one that you did your project with." I asked.