11.

Haneul's Pov:

"How did he do this." Hyejin mumbled under her breath.

"What is it?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Jisung. I have no idea how he wrote this program so fast and correct." Her eyebrows knotted.

"Maybe he's not the dummy you portray him to be, Hyejinnie." I chuckled.

"He literally never does shit, Haneul." She made huge eyes looking at me.

"Maybe you should ask him about it at school." I shook my head, laughing at Hyejin.

"Yeah." She mumbled and turned her computer off as I went back on my phone.

"Haneul."

"Yes?" I looked up at her.

"So..Seungmin?" A smirk crept up on Hyejin's face.

"What about Seungmin?" I blinked a fee times.

"I heard you guys, you were so loud i swear." Hyejin lifted a pillow against her face groaning into it.

"It was a one time thing." I bit my lip looking sideways.

Hyejin put the pillow down and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Do you want it to be a one time thing?" She then asked suddenly.

"He seems really kind and quite genuine, also very respectful and well mannered, and his friends are fun too. I'd love to have him as a friend.." i drifted off a little while talking.

"Or maybe more?" Hyejin suddenly said making my cheeks heat up slightly.

"I don't know, Hyejin. Maybe one day?" I smiled a little.

"Text him."

"What? No." I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why? Ask him if he got home safely. Thats the least a friend would do Haneul." Hyejin made a point.

"Then you text Jisung." I smirked mischievously.

"Ya!" She threw a pillow at me, "I talk to him all the time because of these stupid projects! No."

"Fine, fine." I laughed and got my phone, heading to the lit hen to gran a snack and go to my room.

I got a pack of gummy bears since I had a sweet tooth and headed to my room. I sat on my table and unlocked my phone.

"I don't have his number." I mumbled to myself, "I could ask Felix.."

Me:
Hey! Could you send me Seungmin's number?

Felix:
Hello there
Ye here #*****
What for?;)

Me:
Uni stuff lix:)

I quickly saved Seungmin's number on my phone and tapped on it to send a message.

"Maybe I showed just call him?"

I hesitated, but then just pressed on the tiny phone symbol and pressed the phone against my ear, biting my lip while waiting for an answer.

*calling Seungmin*

[Hello?]

"Hey Seungmin, um..it's Haneul."

[Oh hi! Everything okay?]

"Yes. I just wanted to make sure you guys got home safely."

[As safely as it's possible with Jisung. *chuckle*]