3.

Seungmin's Pov:

I was getting ready in my room when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened, revealing Chan behind it.

"Morning." He walked inside, pushing the door closed after himself.

"Good morning. Everything okay? You are up early." I asked, fixing my tie loosely.

"I was up going through old trades with Changbin all night." Chan explained, his tone sounding uneasy and tired.

"Oh?" Was all I said, still looking in the mirror.

"Turns out Park Seoyun has a daughter?" Chan stated, making it sound more like a question.

"Why would we need that information?" I asked facing him now, one brow raised.

"You know how that man is known for being shady, and we can't have that. So, I thought we could use her to our advantage." Chan explained, sitting on the edge of my bed, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees.

"Why are you coming to me with that? Shouldn't Minho or Hyunjin be the ones to deal with her..you know?" I asked, going to my desk and putting my books inside my bag.

"Turns out she's in your year." Chan sighed, the small smirk on his lips audible without even having to see him.

A deep sigh left my lips as I stood up straight, looking at the wall in front of me. I poked the inside of my cheek, understanding what he wants me to do and turned towards him again.

"And you don't want Felix or Jisung to do it because..?" I tried to find a way to escape his request.

"We need the girl for the mission, not for fun. That's why." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Reasonable." I chuckled almost inaudibly.

"Changbin has all the information you need about her." Chan got up from the bed and headed to the door as he spoke, "Good luck with her." He smirked and left my room.

I sighed loudly, now that I had to find a way of getting close to this little 'Miss Park'. Taking all the necessary things for the day, I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen where Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin were already sat and eating.

"Morning." I smiled seeing them and grabbed a sandwich.

"Good morning." Felix, being the only properly awake one, replied.

"Let's get going in five, gotta do something first." I said as I headed out of the kitchen.

"Sure." Felix nodded.

"Are they okay?" I flashed the other two a concerned look as they slowly chewed on their food, staring at one place.

"They are tired after the mission, as if they were the ones at that club. Staying up late takes a toll I guess." Felix shook his head, a chuckle leaving his lips.

I nodded and left the kitchen, making my way to the cabined on the first floor. I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hey. Chan hyung said you have the information?" I went straight to work.

"Seungmin? Hey! Yeah." He took out a flash card from the computer, "All of it is here, and on your email. Just in case." Changbin explained.

"Thanks, hyung." I took the flash card and nodded.

"You are so nice in the mornings Seungmin-nie." Changbin chuckled at my politeness while stretching his arms, probably sore from sitting all night.