5.

Haneul's Pov:

I got home after my classes for the day ended to spend the rest if the day resting. As I was sitting in the living room and editing some notes I took in class when my thoughts landed on my dad. It wasn't a lot more that I wanted to know about what exactly he does, even thought I hated it, but right now wasn't the right time.

Closer to the evening I was listening to music while scrolling through my phone, when I got a message from Felix.

Felix:
Hi hi!
Can you send me your address?
I'm coming to pick you up:)

Me:
Hey!
***** street

Felix:
Will be there in 15

I put my phone down and went to wear something decent yet comfortable since we would be at his house. I slipped on a pair of black sweatpants and a short sleeved white top.

As I was gettin ready, I came across the few documents that I took with me, or stole, from my father's desk. They were about some trade again and the 'Jisung' guy's name was on them. Not having time to deal with it, I left it in my table on too of a fee other notebooks on it. Just as I put all my necessary things in my small bag, I got another message.

Felix:
I'm here

Me:
Coming!
Give me 2 min

Felix:
Okay, don't rush!

I read the text and closed my apartments door. I quickly went down on the elevator and finally walked out of the glass doors of the building. I saw Felix leaning on a black, matte audi with his phone in his hand.

"Hey." I said sweetly walking up to him.

"You're here? That was fast." He smiled and looked at the time, "And hi!"

I smiled back at him. His smile sure was contagious.

"You have a nice car." I looked at it.

"That's the first time a girl compliments my car, thank you." Felix looked surprised, "And you have a pretty nice house." He looked at the tall building I came out of.

"I have an eye for things like this." I smiled proudly, "And thank you I guess?" I laughed.

"Then you will like my homes parking lot for sure." Felix joked, "Anyway, let's go?" He said and opened the car's door for me.

"Thank you." I sat and he closed my door.

Felix walked around and took the drivers seat. We put out seatbelts on and he started driving. I stared put of the window as I always did, admiring the busy streets and observing the people on them.

"Do you live with your parents?" Felix suddenly asked.

I turned my head from the window towards him, pursing my lips slightly.

"You don't have to-"

"No, it's okay." I stopped him, "I moved out recently, I'm living with my friend, Hyejin."

"Oh yea, the girl that you are with all the time." Felix said with a low chuckle, "Can I ask, why you moved out?" He looked at me as we stopped on a short red light.

"Some family issues. It was my decision really. I'm not even sure if my dad cares about it." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

Felix hummed and nodded his head. The light turned green and he started driving again.

"Is your house far from the center?" I asked, curious to how long will the ride be.

"It's on the outskirts of the city, but we'll be there soon." He explained.

"Oh." I said and looked ahead of me.

"Don't worry, it's not some abandoned building and I'm not a crazy murder, you're safe." Felix chuckled, his deep voice sounding soothing.

"I didn't say you were." I laughed, rolling my eyes at the boys joke.

'You're safe.' That's what stuck in my head from what he said. It's been such a long time since someone reassured me on my well being other than Hyejin. A small smile appeared on my lips without me knowing it.

"Maybe we'll be good friends." I thought to myself.

"Hopefully." Felix said through an audible smile.

"Did I say that out loud?" I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Yes." Felix laughed at my state, "And I'm glad you did, I'd love that." He reassured me.

I moved my hands away from my face and again looked out of the window, a smile on my face.

We entered some big black gates and pulled up to a mansion. I looked at the building, observing it's designs. Felix parked the car between a few other ones and stopped it.

"That's your house?" My eyes slightly widened.

"I knew you'd like it." He said unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Want me to be honest? It reminds me of my old house." I smiled, but it was a weird smile since I still haven't figured put my feeling for my dad and this place reminded me of it.

"Yea, yea. You're just jealous." Felix said, "I'm kidding."

I rolled my eyes smiling at the boys comment and got out of the car, so did he. We walked to the big doors and Felix pushed them open to reveal the foyer of the house. We put our jackets on the hanger and headed inside, me following him.

"Guys!" Felix said loudly, looking at the boys who were spread all around the big living room and a couple visible from the kitchen.

I stood next to Felix, observing every single boy that walked towards us. They were all very handsome to my surprise, and the age difference seemed to be minimal.

"Hi, I'm Park Haneul. Nice to meet you." I flashed them a sweet smile, the dimples on my cheeks becoming slightly visible.

"Hey! I'm Chan, Bang Chan. Nice to meet you finally." Chan walked up to Felix and I and wrapped his hand around Felix's shoulders.

'Finally?' I repeated his words in my head for a second but forgot all about it when the rest started talking. All of the boys introduced themselves, one by one, while I tried my best to remember everyone right away not to ask twice.

The last boy caught my attention. Seungmin, he was the one with Jisung outside of the college today. He seemed interesting to me. Something about him attracted me as if he was a pulling force. I noticed him glancing at me and looked at him for a few seconds before turning to Minho as he started speaking.

"We are short by one today, actually." Minho said after everyone was done.

"Oh, yeah. Jisung also lives here, he's in our grade, maybe you know him. He should be back soon though, he's working on some project." Felix explained.

I nodded remembering the boy and looked at the three older looking boys.

"You guys look older than me, should I-" I looked at Minho, Changbin, and Chan who stood on Felixs other side.

"No! No! We're comfortable with just names." Minho cut me off, his face cringing, not even wanting to hear the rest of my sentence.

I laughed at him along with the other boys. We sat all over the couches in the living room, keeping up small talk while Felix tried to find a movie to watch. For some reason I regularly glanced at the boy on the other side of the couch, he looked like he had a lot on his mind.

Hello hello!
I might update quite a bit in the next few days! But no promises since im really exhausted from school work:(
Don't forget to vote!⭐️⭐️