10.

Seungmin's Pov:

"Is it him?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek.

Chan and I were standing in the kitchen while the rest of the boys seemed to be in the living room.

"Yes." Chan answered lowly, "Jeongin checked the camera footage and it spotted one of his men."

"Why are they doing shit other than gun trading suddenly? Its been years since Mr. Park stopped doing field operations." Felix entered the kitchen speaking english and joining us.

"I have no idea but it's better if we figure it out as soon as possible." Chan replied in english too, massaging the bridge of his nose.

I was quiet as the two aussies spoke. The fact that all these things happened so suddenly bothered me. I did have Seoyun's daughter wrapped around my finger technically, but I didn't want to get her involved in this, it seemed to me like she was so clueless about everything, I didn't want to traumatize the girl.

"I don't care what he is doing and why he is doing it. We are getting our equipment back and getting Jisung out of this mess before anything else comes out. I don't want to get involved with him again." I suddenly spoke up in english too, cutting the two older boys conversation short.

Felix sighed and nodded his head. Chan looked conflicted about the whole situation and blankly stared at me, since he knew there was an easy way out, using Seoyun's daughter, so he probably wondered why haven't I still mentioned it.

"Guys.." Suddenly Jeongin's voice came from the the living room catching everyones attention.

We walked out of the kitchen to see the rest of the members standing around the couch and looking at the TV.

"The news." Jeongin said in monotone.

"...A gang attack happened early this morning at the central law enforcement. It's being suspected that the attackers wanted to reach to the district attorney. The police has been investigating the attack and have found information that a man named "Jisung" is involved in delivering the weapons that were used in the attack. The police are currently investigating further and trying to find...."

"Park Seoyun, that motherfucker." Minho growled lowly listening to the reporter speak, "I'll snap his damn neck!" His hands were in fists by his sides.

"Min, calm down." Jisung put his hand on Minho's shoulder, trying to sound confident to calm the elder down.

"What do you mean calm down Jisung? This is not even about us as Stray Kids, it's about you! They have your name! What are you goin to do if they find you?" Minho snapped at the younger out of frustration.

Everyone seemed surprised at Minho's outburst. The boy was usually calm and quiet, but when it came to his family, anything could be expected.

"Minho, how about you sit down and we figure something out to prevent anything you said from happening?" Chan said in a strict manner, worried for the younger boy just as much as Minho.

Jisung was biting his lip as Minho made his way to the couch and sat next to Jeongin, who was already trying to connect to the data base of the police to see what they know.

"Chan, Jisung, can I have the two of you for a moment?" I asked calmly.

"Where are you-"

"Try to find what they know." I stated, cutting Minho off half sentence.

Minho bit the inside of his cheek as he stared at Jeongin's screen. Changbin was sat on his other side, also on his computer, while Felix and Hyunjin went to the kitchen.

Chan, Jisung and I entered an empty room in the first floor. Chan and I looked at each other, knowing the younger boy was a but nervous.

"Why are they violent all of a sudden?" Jisung asked looking up.

"It was planned. That's why they put Jisungs name in thise papers." Chan said firmly looking at Jisung from the corner of his eye.

"We have two things we have to do right now, erase all evidence that could lead to Jisung, and figure out what even was the point of this." I thought out loud, "The reporter said they were after the district attorney, didn't she?"

"Yes." Chan nodded.

"Jisung, can you find the district attorneys that work at that the central law enforcement and all information available and unavailable about them." I looked at the boy.

"Yes. I'll go right now." Jisung bit his lip again and headed out of the room.

Chan stood in silence as the boy left. I sat on the chair in front of the desk and sighed.

"Seungmin." Chan crossed his arms over his chest, "Why don't we use her and threaten Seoyun? The whole point of getting close to her was using her." Chan questioned in a serious tone.

"It's Haneul, and she is not our plan A, hyung. We will only use her if nothing else works." I said seriously.

"Why exactly do we have to waste resources when there's an easy way out?" Chan sounded annoyed, his brows knitting together.

"Because I said so, Chan." I snapped on english, my voice still calm but a hint of annoyance in it.

Chan raised a brow and looked at me up and down.

"Whatever you say, Seungmin. But make sure to make wise choices. We are talking about family this time, not some guns." Chan said in english and headed out of the room.

"I am making wise choices." I mumbled as the older left the room.

I sighed, turning on the chair to face the desk and put my elbows on it, burying my face in my hands. Chan was right, it wasn't just about some guns, it was about Jisung, about family.

"I can't just throw Haneul into this world." I leaned to the back of the chair, throwing my head back and sighing loudly.

I'm a terrible person for not updating aaaa I'm so sorry!!
I was just feeling very low I couldn't bring myself to do anything until last second.
I hope yall like it!!