Looking for supplies

((okay so tomorrow will be monday and i have school so you wont get a chapter, then the rest of the week i have online school... so you might get a chapter on wednesday or more, unless I can get one done very fast by tuesday, but till then here's a chapter of my book :) ))

Henry, Allison and Tom continued through the halls, looking for items that could possibly help them fix up what once was a safe home but Henry couldn't shake this horrible feeling of being watched off... he looked behind him just more halls... 
"so... do we really need to go to Joey's office..." Henry began "the butcher gang freaks me o-" 
"shhhh" Allison whispered and Tom covered Henry's mouth with a hand... what was that... noise?
"The butcher gang..." Allison whispered, it was almost as if they heard Henry... all of them hit a corner and peered past it and as expected there stood one of the butcher gang members, Fisher to be exact. Henry shivered... his least favourite... But then almost out of nowhere... something grabbed Fisher... a pair of arms out the ground and pulled them into the ground.
"W-what the f-" Henry half screamed, causing Tom to again make him shut up by covering his mouth with his hand. silence... no more fisher, Allison looked back at Tom and Henry... silence... she began walking down the hall again... nothing was happening... she Hinted for Tom and Henry to follow.

"N-no way!" Henry whispered to her... "I'm not getting dragged into the ground!"
"But then we have to walk all the way around the other way" Allison whispered back "that puts us at more risk of getting caught by the butcher gang members!"
"We can run away from them, those hands are something that had no warning!" Henry was getting angry now, no way in the name of god would he be taking a step down that hall way. Allison looked at Henry with a face of disapproval... then at Tom who reacted with "come back" hand signal. Allison sighed in defeat and began walking back to them.
"Okay... so which way?" She finally whispered.
"This way" Henry began walking in the opposite direction of the hall.

Silence... none of them dared to talk... all you could hear was they're shoes on the floors, and the sound of ink dripping, drip drip drip...

*Timeskip cus I'm lazy-*

Damn it... not again... that horrible groaning and mumbling that only comes from a-
"butcher gang member..." Allison whispered... just down the hall stood yet another butcher gang member, stricker... Quickly Allison grabbed Henry's shirt and she jumped into a room, pulling him along with her... soon followed by Tom. ... clop clop clop... the sound of Strikers feet hitting the ground made Henry shiver... he hated this place... He watched at the small toon walked past the door... silence. Allison began walking again, out the door and down the hall... soon followed by Tom, then Henry. But Henry still felt like something was about to go wrong... He looked behind him where striker was still walking. He watched the Small monster walk... the suddenly it turned to face him... its eye's lightening up.
"Allison!" He shouted turning to her... she was now a good few metres away "Take out your sword!" she turned towards him, now facing a running Henry being chased by a Striker, she fumbled with her belt where her sword should of been.
"Its not here!?"((author magic ;) )) She was panicking now.
"Then where is it?!?!" Henry was now only a few inches away, which also meant striker was only a few more inches away
"you have you axe ri-" Allison turned to Tom
"No time" Henry grabbed the both of them and began running down the hall. Meanwhile the striker was y'know, actually being a really slow runner like all the butcher gang members.

"There's a miracle station this way"  Henry basically shouted running faster and letting go of Allison and Tom in the process. He  turned a corner.
"Wait Henry-" He heard Allison shout behind him "That's a dead-" end... No that can't be, there is no dead ends, no. He turned, now facing a striker, Allison and Tom peering around a corner from afar. 
"What are you guys doing?!" Henry screamed at them, striker getting closer "Help me!" They looked at each other, then back at henry, Allison mumbled something inaudible, which Henry to this day can only think was a "I'm sorry" as they instantly ran down the halls.
"Oh come on! Not this again!" Henry screamed... mostly to himself "It's a butcher gang member..." So after all that this was going to be his death... death by striker. Henry was silent, accepting his death at this point, oh great, first he dies, then he goes through that ink vortex, and then he reappears in front of a god damn Bendy statue... he couldn't help but wonder what that looked like from afar... a man just popping into existence... but this was not a time for thinking, now was time for kicking! Henry kicked striker in the face, no way was he going down this way. It let out a small whimper... then straight away went back to trying to attack Henry

"damn it" Henry mumbled when it got in attack range, it hit him, weirdly it was always a hard hit, despite how small the butcher gang was. Henry clenched his eyes shut... silence... nothing was happening. He opened his eyes, there stood the ink demon, above a dead striker, Henry held his breath, now completely frozen, back against the wall. God damn it, why was it that the thing that saved him was the thing that could kill him so much easier, he clenched his eyes again. Silence... he felt something touch his chest for a moment... he didn't dare open his eyes... was it... playing with his hair? He opened his eyes... and yeah there stood the ink demon, playing with his hair. When it noticed Henry was watching it jumped then disappeared into the ground, what a normal... who knows what day it was-

((sorry this one was small... the next one will be bigger
dunno if I'll finish another chapter by tonight but imma try so yeah- if i dont expect one on tuesday))