The plush

((My writing style is so weird in this book- its like 3rd person... but also not-))
Henry's eye's fluttered open... what just happened, he rubbed his sore head... everything hurt. he looked around him... a miracle station... why am shoved onto the floor of a mirac- He froze... feeling something cold and wet leaning against him... slowly he turned his head... There laid the demon, leaning against him... sleeping? It let out a small purrrrrrrrrrrrrr making henry shiver. Instantly Henry froze... why was the ink demon sleeping next to him??? He retraced his steps in his mind... Butcher gang member... betrayal... ink demon... climbing up a floor... he was... knocked out? But by who? and why? 

The ink demon let out a small sneeze, making Henry jump back into reality. Henry stared at the demon for a moment, then it let out another sneeze making Henry chuckle, it sounded like a kitten sneezing. Perhaps he chuckled a little too loud because instantly the ink demon sprung up, Henry froze again. The demon looked around tired for a moment, then jumped back from him when it noticed Henry-... they stared at each other... awkwardly. 
"I-" Henry finally said making the ink demon jump once more "I... would like out of the miracle station now please..." The ink demon jumped back again, this time farther, making space for Henry to leave. Did the ink demon just... let Henry leave?
"...th-thanks?..." Henry rubbed the back of his neck, was that the right reaction? The ink demon let out a groaning sound and a nod, Henry assumed that meant like your welcome or something. Henry slid his was out of the small miracle station then stood up. He looked down at the demon... it was looking at him in a daze, perhaps it also woke up confused? All Henry knew was he was getting out of there before the ink demon realised it wanted his head. He walked fast, every so often checking behind him to see if the demon was following.

*Insert big time skip*

Henry had hit a dead end, he'd been wandering for a good 2 hours, and he had hit at least 3 dead ends... and hadn't seen a miracle station the whole time, which made him nervous. He thought he had the map of this place nailed down, but it seemed he was wrong. 
"I swear to god this place just changes shape around me" Henry mumbled turning from the wall and walking back. Almost instantly he hit a door.
"What? I was just here how..." He opened it revealing it to be the cart ride passage he once fought big brute Boris.
"But why is the cart ride just leading to a random door?" He mumbled to himself beginning to walk through, "I mean, that's just a bad design." Henry began walking through the passage.

 Once Henry had reached the room he remembered his fight with Boris, guilt rising in him to the point where he wanted to cry... god damn it, now that he knew the loop could change he knew he could of saved him! He could of saved everyone, perhaps there was a way to get through without hurting anyone, who knows! Well Henry doesn't as he can't go back now and find out.

Henry sighed, he must go further up, keep trying to get to an exit, the last and closest one he remembered was at the music department, he must go up there. He shook of the guilt he was feeling and began walking again. He refused to look back at the giant room.  

*Time skip again-*

Henry had finally reached Bendy land, took a lot of walking and even some climbing but he still made it up. He let out a sigh as he sat down on one of the boxes, god was he tired, and hungry, so hungry.

"Wish I had some soup right now" Henry mumbled... Suddenly, but not surprisingly a can of soup popped out of ground. 
"Why the hell does this keep happening?" Henry mumbled picking the can up "Its fucking creepy... but I guess I'll take it" 

Bendy pov ((cus I genuinely have nothing else to write for Henry.))

Bendy sat behind one of the bigger boxes, only a 5-10 metres away from Henry, so he liked henry, nothing more nothing less, he just liked him. He was trying to come to terms with his feeling, perhaps he didn't like LIKE Henry, yeah he just wanted to be friends. So why was he only beginning to feel this way now? Was he THAT distracted by how he wanted to kill Henry?
"Wish I had some soup right now" he heard Henry mumble, Bendy let out a sigh pulling out a can of bacon soup (( using ✨T O O N  L O G I C ✨ )) He sat it on the ground and watched it melt into the ink.
"Why the hell does this keep happening?" He heard again"Its fucking creepy... but I guess I'll take it" Bendy frowned... he was trying to help he didn't wanna creep Henry out... He wanted to help him.  Bendy let out sigh now staring at the games set up around the placed around. His eyes directed to exactly one prize: The Boris plushie. He listened to Henry... he was silent. He peered around the corner of the box staring at Henry for moment, He was just staring at the ground silently. Bendy wondered if he was thinking about Boris... he seemed pretty upset when he saw THAT room. 

Bendy after making sure Henry wouldn't see finally sprung into action. He jumped up and quickly limped to the other side of the room where the Boris plushie was. He grabbed it, then held it in his hands for a moment. Squeezing it and hearing it let out a SQUEAK. He thought about Boris, of course this Bendy had never interacted with a Boris before, they were all too scared to go near him, but he still had the "Boris is meant to be my best friend" Mentality built in to him from how the toons relationships were. He let out a small sad sigh, if only he could... He looked back at Henry who was still staring at the ground then back at the Boris plush... he was going to keep the plushie for himself... but... 

He felt nervousness rise in him, but he pushed it down... should he... It might help... and he could change things... yeah... YEAH. He sunk into the ink, and instantly popped up in front of Henry making Henry jump, and just as Henry was about to run for it he extended his arms, putting the plush out in front of him, offering Henry it in hope it would cheer him up.  Instantly Bendy felt embarrassed as Henry stared at him in shock, but he had him blocked in against a bigger box behind the one Henry was sitting on leaving the man, with nowhere to go. Bendy turned his head to the side trying to avoid eye contact.
"I-Is that for me?" Henry finally stuttered out, half in fear and half in confusion, Bendy couldn't blame him for being scared, Bendy would of been scared if he was in this Henry's shoes, but he wasn't standing in front of him to hurt him, he wanted to help. Bendy nodded slowly now wishing he had just used the ink to send him the plushie, but that would of creeped him out. 
"I-" Henry hesitated a wee bit but eventually grabbed the plush "... Thankyou?" Bendy nodded once more then sunk down into his ink.

Bendy felt his cheek grow hot as he thought about what just happened now again safely sitting behind a box. it was really stupid to do that though, he shouldn't of interacted, but that wasn't what Bendy was thinking about, he was too giddy about that "thank you" To be thinking about such sad thoughts. It may of been a forced thank you but Bendy didn't see it that way, he saw it as Henry saying that the plushie cheered him up.

((bad writing be like: ))
((but yeah this chapter took a lot of stopping and starting to write cus i had writers block but the next one will be better
I'm glad people are enjoying this! It makes me happy to see people reading my book :D so thank you!))