111

((if someone figures out why i named that title that then I'll be amazed cause my mind is a mess-))

Henry chuckled, He could feel The ink- Bendy staring at him, yeah it was kinda stupid that he kissed him.
"Your not a monster" Henry was being honest, he wasn't "And You're not the ink demon, you're just Bendy, even if you've done some things" Bendy kept staring, still a bit shocked, Henry wished he could go back and just say that it was okay that he couldn't come, but that wouldn't of been honest, cause it wasn't okay, it wasn't right. "heh A older, bit messed up Bendy, but still Bendy... And I bet you couldn't of guessed but I like ya" Henry chuckled "..." Henry turned to Bendy "I mean- If you don-" Bendy let out a short sob and almost instantly hugged Henry, digging his face into Henry's stomach, Poor guy...
"Let it out" Henry sighed softly, almost instantly Bendy's sob's got louder, at least Henry knew why Bendy was crying this time, or at least he assumed he knew.
((:P I feel like my writing is really bad, like worse than usual- but i dont know why))

Bendy's pov 

Bendy was still shocked, but he had processed everything now and wished he could thank Henry, he wanted to say thank you, but yet again he couldn't. He wasn't a monster? He wasn't a monster. Even if Henry was lying-
"You know I'm not lying though, right?" Henry cooed, How'd he know? "You're perfect the way you are" That didn't exactly stop Bendy from crying, heck it made it worse but it sure did make Bendy feel better. But that didn't mean Bendy didn't doubt that Henry was lying, it made most sense that he would be lying, to make Bendy feel better, yeah... that makes sense. But just getting told that he wasn't a monster, that was the greatest feeling in the world, he couldn't explain it, but it made him feel... like he was worth it, he was worth being saved, and he could leave. Bendy's sobs softened as he began breathing a bit slower, until he finally stopped crying completely.
"Glad your feeling better" Henry laughed as he rubbed Bendy's head "so... You gonna tell me whether we're dating or what?" Dating?So... that was what Bendy was feeling? It was, he knew that. Sure he'd been denying it but- He didn't care anymore, He just wanted Henry. Bendy sat up and stared at Henry, feeling slightly shocked that he was even asking, his ink running down his face a little further than usual.
"I-I was jok-" Henry said quickly but Bendy cut him off by shushing him with a finger and enthusiastically nodding with a goofy smile. which made Henry smile, well after Bendy lowered his finger that is.
"heh so do you wanna get out of here so-" Nope. Bendy once again hugged Henry, nuzzling into his stomach while shaking his head.
"Okay, we can stay for a little longer" Henry chuckled rubbing Bendy's head "but we have to go soon."

((I AM TIRED YAAAY))

*le timeskippe cause, say it with me now, L A Z I N E S S. Ah ya see, it sounds better when we all say it together!*

"Why so many stairs???" Henry groaned reaching the top, oh come on Henry, that was a rather small set of stairs, or at least that's how it looked.
"Hey! Don't give me that look, YOU just used ink to... teleport up?" Henry laughed. He wasn't wrong, that was what Bendy did, but no way was he gonna walk up all those stairs! ((*cough cough* hypocrite- *cough cough* Huh what? I never said anything.)) Henry yawned, reaching the top, then collapsing to his knees. 
"God." Henry huffed "so many steps!" Finally! Now they could finally keep walking, Bendy smiled excited for whats to come, They're so close, only a few hall's away. Bendy grabbed Henry by the arm and began dragging him, If he drags him they'll get there faster ((Bendy thats SOME lOgIc ya got there ~(o wO)~ ))
"woah, Give me a moment" Henry huffed again "I know you're excited but a little patience would be nice" Bendy let go of Henry, causing him to fall to the ground and hit his face with a bang. Bendy sighed, frowning slightly, Henry was right, he can't just drag Henry to the door.
"ow..." Henry mumbled as he stood up, rubbing his nose "Ya couldn't have put me down slowly, could ya?" Bendy turned to look at Henry, who's nose was red from the fall, he couldn't help but chuckle.
"Don't laugh!" Henry chuckled "Okay okay- We should get going" Henry looked down the hall and began walking, leaving Bendy a few steps behind him. Bendy stood there for a moment, no way was Henry getting away with walking away when he's hurt, Bendy grabbed Henry by the shoulder's and took a deep breath.
"Hm-" Henry mumbled, was Bendy really about to do this, he was still new to the whole... dating thing, Bendy turned Henry around, so he was now facing him and pecked him on the nose.
"oh-" Henry mumbled, blushing slightly "So that's the type of couple we are?" Bendy chuckled, Then pointed at Henry, gave a thumbs up and tilted his head, he hoped that would get the message across. Better?
"Mhm, Much better." Henry chuckled, Good, that's what Bendy wanted. ((really? i would of wanted him to say no so I could kiss him a second time...))