A Meltdown

(("What goes up, must come down"))

Henry Huffed as they reached the top, he looked exhausted, Which honestly confused Bendy, how are humans the top species if they can't take some stairs? Bendy stood watching Henry as he climbed the last few steps, just kinda blankly staring at him.
"... Hey don't look at me like that!" Henry chuckled, coughing slightly "That was at least 10 flights of stairs!" Bendy jumped, remembering how awkward he felt talki-... communicating with Henry, Instantly he turned to face the door to leave, embarrassed his cheeks heated up.  
"pffft" Henry laughed "okay then guess you're just gonna leave without giving me your wonderful stare of encouragement to get to the top!" Seems Henry had opened up, or perhaps he was just really tired? Bendy sighed turning to face him and offering him a hand, he took it causing Bendy to become even more aware of the fact that Henry made him embarrassed. He tugged him up, basically lifting him up over the 2-3 steps he had left to go. 

This was the closest to the top as they could get, as they both stepped through they realised they were only at level K, as high as they could go.
"Why in the name of all that is mighty would they build a studio with stairs that only go up to 2 levels to low for a exit?!" Henry mumbled "how's anyone meant to get anywhere???" Bendy simply pointed towards where the elevator use to sit. Clearly if they had a elevator they didn't need stairs, but honestly even by that logic Bendy couldn't understand why they had some stairs anyway? it was random and unneeded. 
"A'ight, elevators are a thing that exist, you are right." Henry said blankly making Bendy laugh, or more like a wheeze, that sentence was both stupid and perfect all at the same time. 
"Is there any other ways up there?" Henry asked, Bendy simply shook his head, at least he didn't think so, though they're might of been a set of stairs around where Sammy tried to... sacrifice Henry, though that was the only area that Bendy was not familiar with, he hadn't roamed there in years in the thought of meeting one of the most... realistic Boris lets say, Buddy having a soul and all really did... make him perfect. Bendy hated thinking about how all he needed was a soul, he could of been the perfect toon! But... would that even be him? or would that just be the human soul that was lodged into some ink.

Bendy let out a sigh finally pointing towards back down the hall, to where Boris' safehouse should be. 
"that way? are you sure?" Henry asked confused, Bendy just shrugged, honestly he just hoped it was that way, perhaps it wasn't, but they could at least try "a shrug? Never gotten that from you, that doesn't look good" Bendy just stood there, waiting to see where the man decided to go. 
"Guess we don't really a have a second choice do we?" Henry sighed as Bendy shook his head "okay okay, guess were going this way." 

Henry's pov (( AND TIMESKIP CUS IM LAZY MY FRIENDS ~(oOo)~))

They had finally hit the Heavenly toys, Each of them stopping at the toy machines around them. Henry could help but squeeze one of the Bendy plush, SQUEAK, then suddenly he remembered the Boris plush the ink demon had gave him, He had stuffed in his pocket, forcing it to be shaped into a small ball, it was rather small, only the size of Henry's hand, big enough to hold comfortably, but small enough to fit in a pocket. Henry turned to look at the ink demon, wanting to show him he never forgot about it until he heard a SQUEAK, Henry fell silent.

The ink demon stood in front of one of the shelves, holding a Bendy plushie in its hands, it let out a sigh. What was it thinking about? It didn't seem so happy... does it remember being a toon? Is the toon and the ink demon the same creature? Suddenly Henry's mind was full of questions, since the ink demon could communicate with him. What could it feel? What restrictions does having no soul have? What is it's most intelligent thoughts? How much does it know about outside the studio? Has it ever been out- Suddenly Henry's thoughts were cut out as he heard a light sob come from the Ink Demon, and suddenly only one question came to mind: was it okay? More sobs were followed fast after as the ink demon slowly clenched at the Bendy plush, digging its claws into the plush. Henry felt his stomach turn as he watch its claws digging into the plush, what could that do to human skin? Henry shook off his slight fear and redirected his thoughts to the ink demon, who seemed to now be literally melting into a puddle of grief. Henry let out a small sigh, he kinda felt bad for the ink demon, no not even that he did feel bad for the ink demon. 

Henry walked over to him, sitting a gentle reassuring hand on the ink demon's shoulder, it's should was a bit more runny causing Henry's hand sink a little with a squash, Instantly the Ink demon dropped the plush it was clutching onto and suddenly broke down into sobs. Henry went to reassure it more, moving closer when suddenly the ink demon turned grasping Henry into a hug, though the sobbing didn't stop. Henry panicked for a second, about to pull himself away thinking it was attacking, but he breathed in for a second, and then relaxed, patting the ink demon on the back awkwardly

((BENDY PROTECTORS WE NEED YOU ASAP ;~;))

Bendy's pov 

Bendy clenched onto Henry, his Breathing heavy. Why couldn't he be perfect? he so close, but not good enough. A TEDDY WAS CLOSER THAN HIM! He'll never be good enough will he? He'll just keep messing up, he always does, at least he used to know that killing worked, why was he trying? why was he trying? why was he trying??? Thought's filled Bendy's head to the point where he just wanted them all to shut up. Shut up! please just shut up! He let out a small whimper burying his face into Henry's chest. 

"... uh... Hey i-its okay" Bendy heard a soothing voice say, calming him slightly "You're okay..." The voice seemed nervous but it still did the trick "Everything is okay." The voice slowly became more relax and Bendy felt something rubbing his back, He breathed in and out slowly, his sobbing coming to a halt "You're okay and I'm here" Bendy let out a small whimper, finally calming down enough to think, to process. For moment Bendy had forgotten he was with Henry... that he was hugging Henry, though at any other time he would of been embarrassed, pulling himself away, but at this moment he just rather be wrapped in Henry's arms... anyones arms. Bendy had had meltdowns before but not to this degree... guess he couldn't handle it. For moment Bendy just held Henry tight, shaking slightly as Henry hushed and calmed him, for a moment Bendy could just clench onto Henry, but moments pass.
"You ready to go buddy?" Henry asked as Bendy took a deep inhale, if Bendy was honest he would said no, he felt like at any moment he could break down again, but demon's aren't known for their honesty now are they? 

Bendy nodded backing away from Henry, taking deep breaths and wiping some ink from his eyes.
"A'ight, think we could move along, or would you like a second?" Henry asked. Bendy stared at the ground, took a few deep breaths then looked at the door. He nodded, and they yet again began walking, at slower pace but still walking. Bendy tried to avoid eye contact with Henry, not wanted to see Henry's face at the moment/

((I genuinely cried while writing this, half those thoughts Bendy has there are the same as some I had last night so- welcome to the land of misery would you like a ticket so you can ride the rides :D (I suggest the rollercoaster of doom, its amazing) ))