...he's so... comforting...

((this Bendy part... the cringe... its infinite i tell ya- it goes on for days-))

Bendy knew it was dumb to show himself, but he had to do something right? Henry was going to die! and that was a big deal because.... Bendy debated for a moment in his head, help him or don't, help him or don't?

"damn it!" He heard Henry mumble, nope he needs to help, He raised out of the ground and quickly picked up edgar, sorry edgar, and smashed him against the ground. Bendy looked at dead Edgar for a moment, then up at Henry. Henry looked so frightened, Bendy was silent, he wished he could comfort the man. Bendy couldn't help but keep staring, this was the first time he got to see Henry without trying to attack, he was kinda nice to look at... He knew it was dumb to try and get closer, he knew he would frighten Henry but... he wanted to... Bendy moved towards Henry, getting a better look, he wiped the ink from his eyes, not that that made the ink go away, more just poured over his eyes. He heard Henry let out a whimper. 

Okay here goes nothing, He reached out his gloved hand, touching Henry's chest making Henry jump, Feeling his breathing pushing his chest up and down. Bendy looked from his chest to his hair, another stupid idea came to mind, what the hell was wrong with him? It didn't matter, He reached up, messing with Henry's hair, which was soaked in ink, which was disappointing since Bendy had clearly seen that it was once a golden blonde. Bendy played with his hair for a moment, then looked down at his face, he was watching him?! For how long? Hah Bendy just forgot that he was alive? Bendy jumped then instantly sunk down into the ink. Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!

 Bendy hid in the ink for a while, in the dark ink. He felt... terrible? and of course embarrassed, but why? It was just Henry, he had watched this man die over and over again, and has been killed by him multiple times, many many times, so why was this different... why did he want to get closer this time? was he going crazy? no... wasn't that... no he didn't wanna think about this, he couldn't not while Henry could be getting hurt... why did that matter, he had killed him himself, and the loop of thoughts continued, on and on he thought the same thing over and over again, basically fighting with his own thoughts. Until finally he came to one thought, that he must stay near Henry, how he got to this conclusion, who knew but Bendy would of taken anything to stop him from thinking about this at this point.

Finally with something he can work with, Bendy raised out of the ground, only metres away from Henry, and where was Henry ? Asleep on the ground, a floor up, in a random hall... y'know as you do. Bendy stared at him from afar... was he really just gonna sleep on the ground, like... that? Well that's stupid, he could die. Bendy sighed, picking the man up in his hands, in a almost bride like style ((me casually choking when i re-read this part-)), and carrying him to the closest Miracle Station. He kinda just shoved him in, leaving him in a... uncomfortable position, with is back against one side and his legs against the other. Bendy looked down at him silently... he kinda looked cute... defenceless... more silence. He turned away with a sigh, no Bendy can certainly not sleep next to him, thats a bad Idea... right? 

Yeah, a better idea was soup, some good old bacon soup. Bendy began limping down the hall, a groan with each step. Finally he reached some shelves packed with soup, carefully he slipped one out then ripped of the lid and chugged it down. Tasty old bacon soup... that was out of date and probably held some mold within, but Bendy couldn't care less, he loved it either way. Again he repeated the steps of slipping one out and ripping off the lid, silence as he chugged it down. 

He looked back at Henry, awe frick it! He limped towards Henry then finally sat down next to him... Henry was warm... cozy even. Bendy let a out a small yawn, he couldn't help it, Henry... Henry was... Henry was perfect... He began to doze off into sleep, Henry's so warm, and he's so... comforting and... and... Bendy let out a small snoring noise

((so remember any other time i said a chapter was short- yeah nvm this is truely the shortest))