Truth or dare pt2

Lyric POV
"Can I please eat you out?" I smirked yes she flipped us over took off my thong boxers and top and kissed me deeply Your so beautiful body goals all day baby she said while kissing my body she went back to my titties and suck on my breasts licking my nipples mhm I moaned and sighed music to my years love she trailed down and saw how wet I was hmm making a mess are we? She looked at me I smiled at her teasingly she kissed my upper lips I sighed mamas  please eat I begged as you wish her mouth kissed my lips sucked on my clit then moved her fingers in me oh yes I grinned on her face ooh yes mamas don't come she said I hold she got up and got a vibrated she put on my clit started creaming on the vibrater your kitty be noisy mmhm I know baby she told me to hold it against my kitty and I moaned out loud she got up and put on her own strap she lyied down near me and told me to come ride I came over and level down on her strap ooh yes lyric she praised I moaned I rock back and forth on her yes mhmm yes baby I got on my knees grabbed on her shoulders and ended up twerking on her mhm Damm baby she slapped my booty and gripped on her and she kissed on my necks mhm she pushed me down reentering me and when crazy on my kitty yasss I screamed I kissed her again it's yours all of it mhmm she bit her lip sweat was all over my body I spread my legs to be more filled she leaned and sucked on my breasts kissed me again then on my neck mhm you close? She whispered I nodded frantically cause I was dripping out she came out yelled hold it I whimper took off her strap and put her kitty on mind we were now in the scissoring position we both rubbed together ready she said yes we both came her juices all over mine we detached ourselves and she came over and cuddle near me how? Amazing love your all mine.
Sasha POV
It was the next morning I had took a shower and borrowed one of lyric shirts I  head downstairs and noticed our friends were gone so I cleaned up the places as best as I could then went and cooked up some breakfast I put my seasoning while doing so I didn't know Lyric snuck up behind so I almost elbowed her woah calm down it just me she said she rewrapped her arms around my waist and asked what making? Breakfast love she kissed me okay she backed up and leaned against the counter my shirt yes sorry I didn't pack any spare clothes with me it's cool I enjoyed you wearing my clothes but Sasha hmm are you wearing anything underneath tho she out the food on a plate looked at me and said later I nodded and we began eating our food