Study group 3

Alani POV
Hi My names Alani I play basketball I'm a fem I'm 5'6 I'm shy,loner,and I like girls. I have a crush on Mya Smollet and Angelo(Angie) West.

Mya Smollet: Hi my names Mya I play basketball i'm a fem I'm co-captain while my best friend Angie is Captain Im 5'8 I'm outgoing,freaky,funny

Mya Smollet: Hi my names Mya I play basketball i'm a fem I'm co-captain while my best friend Angie is Captain Im 5'8 I'm outgoing,freaky,funny. I f my best friend from time to time. We want a third in our relationship tho.

Angelo West: Hey my names Angelo I'm a stem I'm captain of the basketball team I'm 5'7 as well I'm kind,funny,freaky

Angelo West: Hey my names Angelo I'm a stem I'm captain of the basketball team I'm 5'7 as well I'm kind,funny,freaky. As Mya said we f from time to time,and we looking for a third. I also tutor who need help in math.

Alani POV
I had just finished math class and was bout to head to lunch til my teacher said he needed to speak with me. I was hungry cause I didn't eat breakfast.

"Yes ma'am?" I said walking up to the teacher.
"Your close to failing this quarter." She said with a frown on her face. I don't want to call coach and say your not fit to play, but I will if you don't get a tutor.
"Okay, I understand" I said and left to go to the cafeteria. I ate lunch and before I knew it was time for basketball practice. I walked in the locker room and saw Angelo. Angelo was taking off her shirt and her abs on display. She saw me looking and smirked and winked at me. I blushed and went to my locker and changed.
After practice.......
I stood outside waiting for the bus with my AirPods in listening to kehlani I felt a tap on my shoulder and It was Angelo and Mya. I took out my AirPods and turned towards them.
Hey I said softly,"you need something?"
"Yea your Alani right?"
I nodded yes
Angelo: "Heard you need a tutor?"
"Yes I do." Angelo look me up and down "Come back to my place,I could tutor you no charge." Ight I said
Then she turned to Mya Best could you get some food on the way you headed to my place she nodded. She kissed Angelo and gave me a smirk and went to her car  while I followed Angelo to her car.

At Angelo house.....
Me and Angelo were working on the math homework and we went at a slow pace and she help explain but also let me do some problems on my own.
I was wearing a grey t-shirt with some black biker shorts. Angelo had on her glasses and a white v-neck shirt with some boy shorts.
"Ugh I done this problem like a hundred times and keep getting the wrong answers." I said frustrated Angelo look at me "let's take a break." she suggested.
"Okay." "What you wanna do?" I asked
"You smoke?" She asked.
Sometimes.
Angelo had got put on some Kaash Paige and handed me a pre-rolled blunt she lit her blunt up and I lit mines we ended up smoking and watching some Netflix.
45 minutes later
"Damm where Maya with our food yo!?" Angelo said annoyed
Me being high as f said Chill out she on the way.
Angelo look at me sideways then smirked. "Wanna see something?"
"Sure." I nodded she got me behind me with me laying down I was in between her legs while she was sitting against her headboard she pulled out her phone and showed me a video of a unknown dark skin girl twerking with no panties on her kitty on full display.
My eyes went wide but I instantly licked my lips Damm. I said I felt my myself getting wet down in my own kitty
"She looking mad thick don't she?"
Mhhm I nodded I too distracted by the video to see Angelo hand going in my pants she cuffed my panty covered kitty
"Damm ma you got a fat one."
Mhhm yea by now Angelo had put my panty to the side and put a finger in me
"Ugh yes that feels good." I moaned
Angelo had bit her lip as I moaned she put another finger.
Ooh yes Angie...Angelo... hmm stop your girlfriend. No cap I wasn't no home wrecker and I would say stop and end this real quick but I'm high as hell along with me being mad horny.
Hmm...Angelo still kept fingering me while moaning I could tell she was getting excited as well. I sat up and took off my pants along with my panties and spread my legs so she could see my wetness. "Hmm Damm baby you wet wet." Angelo came and instantly started to eat me out licking and sucking while also making eye contact.
Mhhm I moaned
Angelo POV
I was eating out Alani. She taste so good this was gonna be my new addiction. The way each time I spit on her clit while rubbing she gets crazy wet and then as soon as I start to lick she starts Squirting I be lapping that all over my tongue and lips. I knew my baby Maya was feeling Alani too. She be staring at her booty sometimes when she be walking along with drooling over her perky breasts. Speaking of breast I sat up and took one of her nipples in my mouth while fondling with the other. I kiss down to her stomach and ate her again. "Ugh Angie!" She cried I love the way she said my name even tho it's my nickname. Maya then came up to my room she opened the door and saw me and Alani. I just smirked at her. Alani looked so scared for her life.
Maya POV
"I see you started without me." I smirked at seeing my baby Angie eating out Alani.
Angie: "Baby why don't you put on a show for us?" I smiled I undressed myself I watched while undressing the way Alani and Angie looked at me with lust in their eyes. I turned around went to the speaker she had in the room and put on Bluetooth and connect to my phone and played Thot Sh!t by Megan thee Stallion. I then end up twerking and grinding making my ass clap.
Angie was cheering me on and Alani was watching me in a gaze I could see her get even more wet. I then walked over and made eye contact with her kitty and end up spitting on and then sucking on her clit while also fingering her.
Yes Maya...Yes...Don't stop! Alani Moaned out. Mhhm I moaned enjoying her taste in my mouth. I gasped suddenly I look behind and see Angie using her strap. Ugh she grunted so tight! "You like that?" I whimper
"Huh?" She asked again while hitting my ass cheek. "Yes I do...I really do!" I exclaimed I then went back in Alani honey pot and slapping and rubbing all over then back to eating and fingering she came on my fingers two times but we wasn't done. Angie then pulled out and I got up and pulled Angie down so her back and head was on the bed sheets I then sat on her face while Angie push her strap in her dripping kitty. I grinding on her her tongue was amazing. Mhhm I moaned "yeah baby...go ahead!" I put my hands on her breasts to steady myself. Angie was pushing inside like she really had a d:ck Alani came four times in under 20 minutes. I got myself off her to let her breathe. Alani mouth was covered in my juices. I bent down and kissed her lips. "Good girl." I praised her. Angie then pulled out and took off the strap. She then came over and kissed me and then kissed Alani. She then asked "Wanna be ours Alani?" Alani nodded I then got up and ran a bubble bath for us three and Angie carried Alani and I got in after them and we cleaned up and change the sheets and cuddle with our baby girl and drifted to sleep.