Car/Parking lot

Zoya POV
Me and my friends Samira and Ada were heading to movie drive in theater. Samira and Ada were also my crushes since I was little. Samira was a stem while Ada was a stud. I was a fem I was wearing a light blue tube top dress along with some heels. Samira was wearing a black open blouse that show her lace bra top and black dressy pants. Ada was wearing a graphic tee some ripped jeans with a some chains around her neck. They both look so fine.

Ada lit up a blunt and passed it to Samira. Samira hit it and passed it back.
"Can I hit it as well?" No. Samira said
"Why?"I asked Cause I said so. She simply stated.
I poured and rolled my eyes.
Samira look back "Don't tell me you mad baby?" I continued to pout. Samira grabbed me from the back seat and position me on her lap. Samira hit the blunt again then kissed me letting the smoke enter my mouth. I blushed and look down.
"Eyes up here." Samira had low sultry voice I looked over at Ada she was looking at us and smirking wink at me I felt myself getting wet down below.
I wanted to get back to avoid everything but as I was going to the back Ada then said "Damm mamas!,"you got a fatty on you!" she then slapped it hard making my left cheek clap i gasp then moaned out. Samira wrapped her hands around my waist and grabbed me back toward her lap. "Did you enjoy that?" "Mhmm." I looked back again on the floor. Samira gripped my jaw and forced to look up at her. "What I told you bout eye contact?" I was damp below I could feel my wetness on my inner thigh since I had a thong on and it was already seeping through. Samira had gently caress my body. "Your so beautiful." I blushed again. "You know we feeling you right?" Ada states bluntly. I felt myself heat up "You foreal?" I looked at Ada and Samira they nodded, "We been feeling you since middle school days." I looked at Samira and kissed her I then toward to Ada and kissed her. Mhhm Ada moaned "What you trying to do little mamas?" I got in the backseat and lifted up and dress and spread my legs both Ada and Samira looked at me with hungry eyes. They got out the car and went to the back seat Ada was behind me while Samira was on the ground in between my legs. She rubbed on me thru the thong while Ada pulled down my top half and exposed my breasts. Ada grouped and rubbed on them til my nipples were hard and took them in her mouth. Samira then pulled my thong down and licked my clit and sucked. I moaned out "Yes!" Mhhm I whimpered Samira then went and put two fingers in me while still licking me Ada then whispered in my ear "You like that? I nodded my eyes were rolling back in to my head at this point my dress was around my torso the windows fogged up cause of my deep breathing Samira had pushed my legs to Ada shoulders and mine. My pussy lips were on full display nice and fat and all of three of could see. "Damm mamas all that for us?" Ada whispers and kissed on my neck. Ugh yes it all yours I countered and moaned. Samira push her fingers back in me Ada still grouping and kissing my nipples along with sucking I was gone I tried to grab Samira hand but Ada pulled my hand back. "Cum for us." My cum sprayed all over the car seat and Samira face and tongue. I was breathing hard Ada slowly rubbed my nipples and Samira slowly licked me clean so I can take myself to calm down. They grabbed a rag and cleaned the car seat. "You enjoyed that?" I nodded sleepily Ada got in the driver seat and Samira in the passenger seat and drove off to my house.