Good Girl

Nova house 8:30pm
Nova POV
I texted my friend Solana bout her girl Zora and how she flirting with another girl. The thing with Zora and Solana is that Zora always cheats on Solana and never appreciate it her, Solana being so good and giving other people chances and seeing the good on people still continue to be with her despite how bad Zora does her.
I could treat her so well,Yea I have a crush on Solana,She deserves someone better than Zora.
Solana office 9:00pm
Solana POV
I can't believe Zora is doing this again,this is the third time this year! "Why...What did I do?" She Promise!!!!
My mind goes insane with the overthinking,so I went to Nora house to find answers, I knew that Nora was having a party for one of her other friends Kian who I wanted to be there as well but I got caught up with some work. I left my office and went home and change since I didn't want to wear my work clothes any longer and change in a hoodie with some leggings.
I drove to Nora house while driving I thought about what I was gonna say to Zora,but the thought of that angered me so I distract myself with music, Pretty soon Could've Been by Her Ft Bryson tiller played I was sitting in traffic so I rest my head and thought of Nora, which went well with this Song.
Back in high-school, Before meeting Zora,Nora and I was close friends we still are but we became distance since starting college. I had a crush on Nora, I wanted to tell her so bad, but I was too late cause someone had already had her attention so I stayed in the background of course I still supported her even tho it hurt. I was awaking from my thoughts when I heard a horn I started to drive again and continued my journey.

Nora House 10:20pm Nora POV
I wanted to strangle Zora so bad,she was flirting with Kian older friends who is a male might I add and also saying how she single. I was livid, just then the door bell had rang, I walked to the door wondering who it was, it was Solana.
"Hey,'' she said in her soft tone voice, I stared in Awe cause not only did she do something to me but she so cute Solana hair was curly and longs he had it down no ponytail or high puff,she had on a grey oversized hoodie with some leggings and some Nike trainers on her feet. "Hi." I let her in and Zora eyes were wide like big saucers. I tried my best to not smile but I'm petty so 😁.
Zora: "Baby,what are you doing here!?"
Solana:just looked at her, "I thought you were sick?"
Zora: "I got better." "Cmon let's go home,I'll rub your feet." Smh fake ass with your fake pleasures
Solana: "Naw I'll take my leave without you. In fact, I'm done with you.Your stuff will be outside MY house tomorrow morning don't bother knocking."
Zora:Baby I-
Solana then slapped her dead across her face, "I ain't never wanna see you again."
She then left slamming the door after her, I got my coat and such and follow after her, I caught up to her eventually she was bout to get in her car, she saw me and she looked so sad, I got on the other side and she enter as well.
It was a dead silence of nothing but the sound of rain hitting the car windows.
Solana then broke the silence by busting out tears. I said nothing and just hold her.

Cmon we going someplace else for tonight. I suggested we then switched places and drove to the place but no before getting some Popeyes and Taco Bell with cold stone[popeyes for main course,Taco bell for drinks, cold stone for dessert] and then headed out to the place I took her to a out of town modern house you can call it a getaway house just for me when I get tired of being in the city.

We ended up changing in some clothes since Solana is thicker than me some of the stuff fit tighter then most I offer we could go to Walmart and get something real quick and she said she fine wearing her now dry hoodie since it didn't get so soaked it the rain and one of my boxers.

We was chilling in my bed watching some cartoons.
"Want some wine?"
She smiled the wasn't all the way to her eyes type of smile and said "Sure, thank you."
I went to get some red white and pour us both a half way glasses, I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage no matter how fine she is. I came back and hand her glass and finish watching cartoons.

Nova Private house 12:15
I was asleep with Solana next to me also sleeping. I was having a good dream til I felt a heavy weight on my stomach. I pray to the lord before opening my eyes and seeing Solana on me. "Nova hmm I'm horny." I rolled my eyes hoping it help me resist the urge to fuck the mess out of her.
"Solana go back to bed." I said sternly
Solana then began rocking her hips on my stomach "Please Nova I wanted you so long." I thought about it knowing Solana won't go back to sleep either that or f herself but it just make her horny and I will end up watching maybe even playing with myself as well.
I smirked "Go fuck yourself." Solana whine but got off and went to a chair I had in my bedroom and pull down her boxers and spread her legs nothing but the moonlight from the glass windows shining down on her beautiful skin giving me a clear view. I watched her begin playing watching her fingers play with her clit then went right in her moans and whimpers then filled the room. I watched with so lust. "Mhhm Nova, please come here and fuck me I want it so bad." Look how wet I am she then put her legs to her shoulders fingered herself even more, she then rubbed her clit some more and eventually squeal while squirting "ugh yes Nova!" I finally spoke you "Squirting for me baby girl?" And um-Ahh she then creamed out while Squirting. I couldn't do it no more and came over and attached my tongue to her juices sucking her lips fingering. "Ahhhh yes that it right there let me squirt and cum all over that pretty face." "Go ahead my little slut!" Over here begging,so pathetic! I gripped her throat I then slapped her. "You like that bitch!" Ahh yes her eyes rolled back I slapped her again "Look at me you want to see me devour these juices!" "Right?!" Mhhm she then explode on my face with squirting coming right after I licked her cum and then sucked her squirting juices which coated her thigh. I continue fingering I then stopped and flipped us over and told her to ride my fingers.
Solana had ride up and down I slapped her ass it respond by jiggle back I then gripped one her ass cheeks. Good girl
Once I seen her squirting on my fingers. Solana kissed me by grabbing my throat. You deserve it Papi. I deserve you.
Mhhm yea you do but first cum on my fingers tell how bad you'd want it. "I want it so bad you make me cum and talk dirty to me til I pass out!"
Mhhm wish granted Solana had cum so hard not only my fingers but my whole hand down to my wrist was coated. Solana then layer on my chest,breathing hard eventually passing asleep. I kissed her on the head. "Good girl." I stated then dozed off knowing that she mine