Strap?

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣....
After our movie date we had all went to sleep
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪......
Zoya POV
Me and Samira were chilling on her bed watching some movies We decided to stay in today and not go nowhere.
We all took a shower and put on some bummy outfits I was wearing a crop hoodie with some boy shorts. Samira was wearing a lace bra and panties and Ada was wearing a wife beater and some boxers.
Samira: "Yall want some pizza?"
I said sure and Ada nodded saying pepperoni for me I want chicken and Samira just got a regular cheese.
Samira eventually got tired of waiting and went to go pick up the pizza. It was just me and Ada. One thing about Ada is that she doesn't talk much but love language is physical touch along with being a very good listener. Samira she was more talking and letting you know she always be there so reassure is her love language and she very dominant we only submit to her and only her anyone never had no effect on us cause they would expect Ada to be dominant but naw trust she is but behind close doors Samira is definitely the one in control and we don't mind that at all if she ever wanted to submit or switch it up we test and see but if we wasn't down with it we won't be doing it. Ada was so fine when I first met her I thought she hated me but that wasn't the case she just has a rbf along with being very observant as and quiet. Samira was more outgoing and social but don't let that fool you she could definitely switch it up and be cold as well. Now me I was definitely shy and some what of a brat when I was young still sorta am but the three definitely connect later on in our years.
Ada was looking sexy she was playing the game and look focused it. I was watching her back muscles tense up when she lost a point. Flashbacks of last night dawned in my head. I put my hand in my shorts and felt my wetness. Holy cow how I be getting this wet so fast I look at Ada she got up and started to yell threats I was still playing with myself Ada then took off her headphones and turn off the game.
Ada POV
I was playing 2k and I was getting frustrated with the cps cause they wouldn't pass the ball and kept dribbling in the paint( idk nothing about 2k at all I just know my dad gets mad frustrated with this) I turned off the game and decided to roll a blunt with my baby. Zola was so beautiful she was such a brat but my brat and I love when she acts up cause it gives me a reason for my aggressive side along with anger matter fact I took off my headphones and turned around and see Zoya head against the headboard and her arm going up and down i took off her covers and saw her fingers in her boy shorts playing with her kitty making her squirt her eyes were close she biting her lip to keep quiet. I sneak creep in to the bathroom and put on my strap and came back out I hover over my baby and she open her eyes and gasped I had a smile on my face. I'm sorry she whimpered she took her hand out of her wetness I grabbed her hand and sucked and licked on her fingers. "Mhhm you taste so good." I slid off her boy shorts leaving a string of her wetness following behind I put my face in between and started to go crazy. "So good i muttered in her wet folds. Zoya was moaning and hissing ooh just like that baby. After Zoya had squirted in my mouth I came up kissed her on the lips and took of my beater and dropped my sweats. Zoya gasped. "You ready?" I asked She nodded I went in slowly cause we haven't done this in a while once she got used to my 10inch strap I went crazy I enjoyed watching my strap go in and out in her submerge wetness "Ugh yes Daddy!" Zoya said I bit my lip I went faster I was bout to cum myself hearing just our skin slapping and Zoya precious moans I growled at her squirting on my strap that added to her cum coated yes I'm not gonna be done for awhile I pulled out and told her to suck it off then come ride me Zoya did her thing with that tongue and mouth even tho I can't feel it was definitely something that I loved to watch. She then came and rode me, "You like that Daddy?" I nodded my mouth on her jiggly breasts I caress her body and smack and gripped her booty. I applying pressure by matching her energy "You like riding Daddy?" "I bet you do you brat!" I growled I watched as Zoya eyes rolled back in her head then she flooded my strap and sheets with her body juices. My baby was breathing hard I kissed her passionately.  "Good girl" I praised her. I then picked her up and went to shower together. I put my baby to bed and cleaned and sanitized my strap. "I'm home!" "I got the pizza!" I ran to greet my baby and helped her with the pizza and then kissed her passionately and all Hey baby. She kissed with just the same energy then got the plates and glasses put the food then went to eat while eating she then asked "where our baby?" She sleeping I filled her up. I then winked at Samira and she smirked and kiss me again "you gonna go crazy with me,you deserve it." I sighed and smiled cause they make so happy.