Chapter Four : The Creeping

It was like the most addictive drug. I had to kill this girl, I just had to!

It became my sole purpose in life. The reason I lived, the reason I breathed, the reason I woke up in the mornings.

I started to form a plan. How I would abduct her. What I would do to her. How I would kill her.

I wanted to scare her, chill her, to make her utterly terrified of me.

I wanted her to suffer like I did. I wanted her to feel the pain and despair of being tortured, knowing that you can't get away.

I finally finished my plan. I found out everything about her. Where she lived, where she went to school, where she worked. I stalked her.

I studied everything about her.

And then once I'd learned everything I possibly could, it was time to take action.

And thus phase one began.

Phase one was to go to her house and instead of just watch, like always, interact with the atmosphere a little bit.

I tapped on the window ever so slightly, making sure I was always out of sight.

I whispered creepy things through the crack in the window.

I even screamed a couple of times just to scare her out of her mind. That part was fun.

I had her right where I wanted her. Paranoid and unsure.

Time for phase two.