Chapter Six : The Fun Begins

This one's gonna be a bit long. Get your popcorn 😈

Jaclyn looked around the room, realizing that it was completely empty. Or so she thought.

She began trying to struggle against the ropes, almost making me laugh. It was a very complicated knot.

"Struggle all you want. You're not getting out of that." I snickered. She looked crazily around the room. "Who are you? What do you want from me! I'll give you anything!" She shouted.

"All I want from you is cooperation. And to get my revenge, of course, you two-faced snake... Kaia." I called her the name that only I used to call her.

Her eyes went wide. "How do you know that name! Who are you!" She asked again.

"The person you royally fucked over, you goddamn bitch!" I yelled angrily.

She still looked confused so I decided to step out of the shadows.

Her expression went from shock to anger to fear.

"You..." she uttered, barely audible. I smiled sadistically. "Surprise! You basic bitch." I added.

She grimaced. "What.. do you want.. from me?" She asked shakily again  "I'll give you anything!" She repeated.

"Probably something you stole, you fucking klepto!" I spat.

She opened her mouth, thought for a bit, then closed it again.

"Yeah I'd watch what you say from here on out. Ohoho! You're in deep shit now, aren't you~?" I taunted in a flirty tone. She was always fun to mess with.

She blushed a bit, then regained her composure. She put on a false brace face and asked me that damn question again. "I'll ask you again. What do you want from me?" She questioned. I smiled creepily.

"All I want from you is to watch the light die from your eyes when I kill you." I spat.

Her brave facade faded and was replaced with mortification. She opened her mouth to scream and I laughed without humor. "Go ahead, scream as loud as you want! We're miles from civilization. No one will hear you~" I added a seductive touch toward the end. Her face went a little pink. I ignored that.

"What do I have to do? I'll do anything for you." She tried to negotiate with a shaky voice.

"Behave." I simply stated. She nodded her head and gulped. So she was scared of me. Good.

Then I did something unexpected.

I walked over to her and socked her in the face as hard as I could, shaking my hand from the dull pain afterward. Her nose was bleeding.

"What the fuc-!" She tried to exclaim. I cut her off with another punch.

"Shut the fuck up! Didn't I tell you to behave, you asshole?" She looked like she was going to say something but decided against it.

"That's a good girl~. But I'm not done yet. I'm just getting started!" She glared at me, wordless.

I only had one thing left in store for her for the day. But why would I want to give her hope and let her know that it would be over soon? That's just no fun!

I brought out a small foldable table and a sharp knife. I smirked as I watched her eyes widen.

"Yeah. This is just the beginning of your punishment for doing what you did to me so don't be so freaked. There's only worse to come." I smiled, baring my teeth as I did so.

I went behind her and untied one of her hands. She saw this as an opportunity to strike. I dodged her weak punch and laughed, slamming her hand into the table with my elbow. She cried out in pain.

"Well don't try to hit me, dumb bitch!" I screamed in her face. She glared at me. I booped her nose, to mess with her. She ignored me and looked away.

I let go of her hand with my elbow and grabbed it with my hand instead. As I held her wrist steady, I picked up the knife I had dropped in the chaos and slowly got to work, as I was very good with knives.

I brought my hand up, waiting for a few seconds, before bringing it down roughly and severing two of her fingers. She screamed. Music to my ears. I laughed maniacally as I let go of her hand, which she tried to nurture.

"You're crazy!" She screamed in disbelief.

"Mayyyyyyyybe!" I teased brightly.

I looked at her one more time before I went to get the med kit and bandaged her fingers. I didn't want her to die. Not yet.

"Alright. Time to go to your cell."

I retied her hands and made her stand up. I guided her to where she'd be staying for the next few weeks.