Chapter Five : The Kidnapping

It had been exactly 3 days since I had gone to Jaclyn's house. I had gathered my supplies and gone on over for the final time.

I showed up outside her bedroom window, same as always. I made sure she wasn't in her room. Once I was sure, I opened the window, knowing the little shit never closed it. Dumbass. She was making this way too easy. I smiled to myself. It was finally time.

I went inside, making sure to close the window again. I slipped inside the closet, duffel bag in one hand, chloroform in the other. And then I waited until she came back.

It was around an hour and a half before she finally showed up again. But I wasn't mad. I was quite patient.

I took action immediately, opening the door and sneaking up behind her. I put the cloth over her face and watched her lose the struggle of not breathing in as she passed out.

I shut the closet silently, stuffed her in the bag, and left her house, making sure to close the window once more once I was out.

I stuffed that bitch in the trunk of my car and drove to my hidden location. "Now they'll never find you~" I cooed sarcastically to my ex crush. May she burn in hell. Do I even believe in hell? Who knows.

Once we got there, I grabbed her and took her to a dark room where there was a chair. I tied her to it and slipped into the shadows, waiting until she would wake up.

She woke up a few hours later, dazed and confused.

I smiled to myself once more.

Time for some real fun.