Chapter Ten : True Fruition

This is where shit goes down!!!!!!!! There will be heavy mutilation, gore, death, and self death!!!!!!!!!  If any of these things will trigger you, I implore you to go read something else!!!!!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜

The next day, I dragged her unresponsive ass back to the torture room and continued to abuse her physically and mentally.

Same as yesterday, she refused to make any noise. She wasn't even grunting anymore, and she'd resolved to just staring at the wall or the floor.

Her sanity was almost completely gone.

A few weeks go by and then she has no sanity left.

I was so happy that I had finally broke her.

I left her alone for a couple days, biding my time until her sweet, sweet death.

Since she didn't care anymore, I could do whatever I wanted to her.
Too bad I wanted nothing to do her.

I wanted her dead, right then in there. But, patience is a virtue. I let her be, giving her false hope.

Then the night finally came that my plan would come to an end.
I was so giddy, I could hardly contain my excitement!

On that day, I showed up at her door and took her to the torture room, same as always, not bothering with restraints anymore since I knew she wouldn't do anything anyways.

We got to the room and she obediently sat in her chair, waiting for the regular torture to start, looking bored already.

Instead of doing what was normal, I guided her to a large metal table and instructed her to lay on it, which she did.

Then I strapped her to it.

That's when I brought out the chainsaw.

(Shit's really about to go down, it's time for the heavy mutilation so if you've made it this far and you're still okay, if this triggers you, please click away 💜💜)

As expected, she had no reaction whatsoever.

I revved it up and got to work, severing her limbs from her torso and her head from her neck.

I watched the light fade from her eyes as she finally died an excruciatingly painful death. I then laughed uncontrollably. Finally!

I finished sawing her to shreds, and stuffed the shreds into the duffel bag I had on the side table.

Then I did clean up, making sure there wasn't blood everywhere.

Feeling very satisfied, I smiled to myself. I did it. I finally did it!

I stuffed her in my car and drove her out to the river.

"You know, I never thought that I'd get to take you out on a date. And yet here we are!" I joked, chuckling at my own dark joke.

I grabbed the bag that held the mutilated remains of my dear friend and brought her to the river, where I emptied out all her parts, then started a fire and burned the body bag.

I was the happiest I'd ever been. My life mission had been fulfilled!

With one last look around at my beautiful chaos, I drew my knife and slit my throat.

The End