Chapter Nine : The Torture Room

So this chapter is gonna have blood and bullying of sorts. If that sort of thing triggers you, please stop reading 💜💜

The next morning, I awoke early and delivered my prisoner her breakfast as soon as I made myself look presentable.
I set it on the window sill while she was still asleep. I had to resist the urge to kick her while she was asleep.
I returned to my room and entertained myself until she woke up.

She awoke a few hours later, noticing that I had left her breakfast. She went over and ate it slowly. Conserving it, I suppose. Never know when her last meal could be.

After she had finished her breakfast, I burst into the door, startling her.
I grabbed her and took her to the room she'd first woke up in, the torture room.

That day, she didn't speak to me at all. Seems she'd learned to keep her mouth shut. As she should.
When I began the torture, she simply grunted. No screams, no words.
I decided to up the pressure and start hurting her more. Still no dice.

It was starting to piss me off.

I gave the bitch what she wanted and untied her. She stared at me, bewildered until I spoke. "You want to hit me that badly? Hit me. I'd like to see you try." I teased, knowing it annoyed her.

She ran at me, throwing punches and kicks wildly, missing me every time.
I laughed, enjoying myself.

Then, having had enough, I cut the bullshit and punched her across the face as hard as I could, leaving my hand numb.

Her only response was leaning over to the side and spitting out some blood.
I continued to hurt her for a little while more. When we were done, I ripped the bandaging off the nubs that used to be her fingers, making her cry out in pain. The bleeding had stopped, so I threw the bandages away.

Then I returned her to her cell.