Liar

Suddenly everything comes back, the conversation, the apartment, the last thing he said before I went unconscious. The pain wells up in me. How could Rick do this? I have known him for a long time, I even married him, I just don't believe he would do this, something is wrong.
I sit up and look around. The walls were metal. Sound proof. They don't want me to hear them, or they don't want to hear me. The metal walls were bear. The room was completely empty other than a vent for air.
I see a door in the front of the room, it's locked.
I fall the ground. I want to cry. How could Rick do this to her? All they had been through, and to turn around and do this?
Anger rises up in me like boiling water. I am not going to sit around here and mope. Castle does not deserve my tears and pain.
I stand up and walk towards the door, almost running. Anger takes over my body and I start beating on the door, and screaming as loud as I can.
I scream and kick and beat at the door till I loose my voice and my arms and legs ache.
I lay down breathing heavy. I'm starving and exhausted. I have no idea why I'm here and how long I have been here.
I catch my breath and sit up. I crawl towards the wall and lean against it.
I want out of this room. I wonder if Ryan and Esposito are looking for me, and if Rick is regretting what he is doing to me.
The door opens and I jump up and run as fast I can but the man at the door shoves me to the ground as hard as could. I look at his face. It's Rick.
A scowl grows on my face. I want to hurt him, to choke him. I can't take it. I get back up before he says anything and run toward him. I reach him in just enough time to claw him before he shoves me to the ground.
"Rick!" I scream as loud as I can.
"Kate," he says towering over me. I want to kick his legs out from under him and stomp on his face but I know he is to strong it would only result in myself being injured. "Listen to me Kate, if you want to make it out alive, I suggest you keep quiet."
"And I'm supposed to listen to you?" I scream at the top of my lungs just to disobey him.
"Kate! Shut up! Are you trying to get us both killed?" He says in an anxious voice.
Why would he care if I get killed he brought me here didn't he?
"But," I whisper under my breathe.
"Kate, this is bigger than both of us, if you want to make it out of here alive, just do what these people ask."
I look in his eyes, I can tell he believes what he is telling me.
"Ok," I say swallowing from thirst.
"Here," he says handing me a brown paper bag.
I open the bag to find a sandwich, though I'm not sure what kind, an Orange, and a bottle of water.
Castle turns around and walks out the door, but I barely notice.
I practically rip the bag to pieces trying to get to food that lay inside. I don't know how long I've been here but I guess by my apatite I've been here about a day maybe a little bit less.
I barely finish my food when a mist rises from the vent that supply's my oxygen. I crawl over towards it. I become extremely exhausted. I lay on the ground and breathe heavy. Some kind of sleeping gas. I will be unconscious with in a minute.
The last thing that crosses my mind is Ricks face before he left me in this room. Full of kindness and sympathy. It had made me sick at the time but now as I think of it maybe he is jut trying to help me. He is right though. This is bigger than both of us.