Stay away

Third person POV-
The drive to the crime scene was quiet Rick said nothing to Kate, no smart remarks, no jokes, and no sarcasm. Knowing Rick she new he was upset. The thought brought a smile to her face. She wanted him to suffer, to feel pain like she had felt the day she walk into his room and found her in his bed.
The thought made her furious.
"We are here," she said.
Castle led her to his apartment building , and into the elevator. It had been a long time since she was in this building though nothing had really changed. There were a few new paintings and maybe a new chair in the lobby but other than that the building was just as it was the last time she was here.
"Why we're are we going to your floor?" Kate said.
"Because that's were the victim lived," Castle said with a smart ass grin on his face.
The elevator door opened. Castle pointed to the door right across from the elevator.
"Is that a coincidence?" Kate thought.
Right as Kate was about to knock on the door a noise came from behind her.
It was Rick, he was grumbling to him self. Kate thought nothing of it.
"Wait Kate!" Castle said.
Kate sighed and turned around.
"What!" Kate said aggravated.
"I lied I don't even know the victims first name, I just wanted to talk to you alone."