Maybe loving again?

"What the hell was that for?" He asks getting up,holding the side of his face.
The anger is still weld up in me. How dare he ask that? He sent to this place, locked me up, and now I'm going to die, because of him.
"SHUT UP!" I scream. "SHUT UP!"
"YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS! ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" I kick him as hard as I can in the knee bringing him to ground. I'm still screaming at him when start to kick him as lies on the ground.

Suddenly the anger vanishes and all im left with is sadness and loneliness. I try to hold back the tears, but I can't, they take over. I start to sob uncontrollably and I wish I would stop. I feel weak and helpless and I guess that's what I am.
I walk to the corner of the room, sit down, put my head down and cry.

I want to go back to my apartment and sleep in my bed and my friends. These past couple of days have felt like months to me and I just want to leave. I can't take much more of it here.
I feel someone wrap their arms around me, and I'm covered in loving warmth. It takes me a while to discover that is was Rick. I'm taken aback for the moment. Why would try to comfort me after what I just did to him?

I begin to sob even more. I still love him, even after all this, I've always loved him. Rick is my weakness and he always will be. I want to to hug him back. I want to kiss him and wrap myself in his warmth, but I know I can't. I have to appear strong, I can't look weak, and I can't let my love for Rick show.

Temptation gets the best of me. I pick my head up and wrap my arms around Castle. He looks down at me and I look up. I kiss him, just as I had wanted to for a very long time. Just for tonight I can let my guard down. I can do what I've wanted to for a very long time. Our fingers intertwine as the kiss get deeper and deeper. I don't want this to end. I want to stay like this forever.

Memories being to come back. I remember our time in the freezer when we about froze to death, I wanted to tell him how I felt but couldn't bring my self to do it. I remember being shot at Montgomery's funeral when he told me he loved me and my fear of telling I remembered and I felt the same. All this time feat has controlled me and for at least today that won't be a problem.

Rick puts his hand on my cheek. I want to fall into him. I just want to give up and do what I want but I can't. I stop the kiss putting my forehead to his.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I've waited so long to be with you again. I was so mad about what you had done for so long, and I'm still upset, but I love you and I always will." I say almost crying in the process.
"I'm so sorry Kate. I had too much to drink and I wasn't thinking."
"Don't think your off the hook. I'll never forgive you for that." I say.
"I know, and I don't blame you, I know you were very upset when I saw my car after you left." He says. I can hear the remorse in his voice. He really was upset.

I wrap my arm around his and lay my head on his shoulder. I recap on my chaotic life with Castle and smile. I love him so much and I'll have to left go soon but I never want to.