New discovery

I open my eyes. Tears begin to well up in my eyes. The dream was terrifying and confusing. I sat up and leaned up against the metal wall, still trembling from fear of the dream.
Rick? A beast? That is in fact how I felt at the moment, but I still can't get over the fact that deep down I still love him. I stand up and walk toward the door. I want out of this room.
Food lay on the ground. I have to pee, forget the food. I bang on the door till I can hear faint foot taps from someone coming.
A shady tan man opens the door and screams at me.
"What the hell do you want, bitch?" He screams
"I have to pee," I say, testing my luck and pushing the man.
"fine lets go," he says pulling Me out of the room.
There was a long narrow corridor. It looked to be made in the 1950s. The ceiling, walls, and floor was all made of wood, and little light fixtures hanging from the ceiling. The man pushes me to right down another corridor. I make up a quick plan in my head to get away while I have the chance. I begin to slow down. I step on his shoe. The man looks down to look at he's shoes. They were obviously very expensive, so I knew odds were he would check to see if they were okay. I only have a few seconds, I turn around and use my elbow to hit him in the head. I'm not sure wether I'll have the strength to knock him out but I try. It took two times but I did it. I run back up the hallway. In panic I turn to again the right where I see sunlight. I can't run very fast, being stuck in that small room weakened me. I see a door that opened to the outside at the end of the corridor, I run faster though I'm tripping over my own feet as it is. I run faster and faster, I get 5 feet from the door when I hear footsteps. In fear I freeze and turn around. Standing there I see Rick with a gun to his head. A bald man in an expensive grey suit stand there holding the gun.
"I'd recommend staying right where you are, Kate," he says smiling.