chan's room (1)

english = italicskorean = normal

english = italics
korean = normal

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"everyone! are you ready for this weeks guest?" chan asked looking at the chat.

he laughed at some of the enthusiastic responses and walked out of the frame only to come back while tugging on a long sweater sleeve.

"they are being very shy at the moment." he laughed and soon hana was in frame with an oversized hoodie.

"hello.." she bowed and took a seat in one of the chairs behind chan. she was very excited to say the least, but decided to contain herself.

"oh! you guys can't see her that well?" he questioned after reading a few comments.

knowing how the girl must be nervous as heck with her so-called "crush", Stay decided to be the best wingmen for her and lie about not being able to see her.

chris turned in his chair to face the female whom was swinging her feet back and forth.

"come here baby." he motioned by patting his thighs.

reluctantly, she got up and sat on his lap; her heart was racing and she prayed that he couldn't feel it as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"all good now?" he asked resting his head on her shoulder as the chat went ballistic.

meanwhile, haeun was having a full war with her emotions. with her face being a light pink shade she tried to brush off the skin ship and act normal.

"haeun they want to see your face." he smiled and pulled the hood of her jacket down which resulted in her hair being ruffled in her face.

"thank you.." she sarcastically joked brushing back the hairs in her face before chan took all her hair behind her head and combed her bangs so Stay could see her face better.

"did you want to request a song hana?" the male asked.

fans could see the leader smile at the girl who was clicking away at his computer then clapped in tiny as she found the right song.

"you're so cute, you know that?" hana heard and blushed; her back rested against him just in time for the song to start.

quién lo diría..
(who would have known)

que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía..
(that you can make love telepathically)