one last time

okay so i'm posting this to clarify some things which isn't something i should have to do but i will if it brings a few people to realization.

my book does not cut it for every single person out there and i understand that. if you do not like how i made haeun then you can simply leave and read another book until you are satisfied.

i'll give this explanation a go one last time..

i did not make haeun have an impediment to make her "cute" or anything of that sort.

(i have discussed that in early chapter comments^)

personally, writing a book in which the main character has no issues and gets everything they want isn't enjoyable for me. therefore, i want her to work her way up.

my base of this story can seem cringe but i need people to understand that this girl grew up with no affection nor attention.

if anything she was neglected as a child so she is used to the members being touchy since that's the only thing someone has shown her differently.

as a young child everyone tends to be impressionable and she happened to have gained most of the habits shown to her.

to make thinks clearer, it's very much like: "oh- these boys are my family since they've taken care of me and practically raised me so what they're doing must be right!"

she doesn't tend to poke for attention because it was always done in a negative way back home but i promise she'll develop her confidence.

also she met chan first.

meaning that she was in the female dorms with really no one to talk to and the older boy helped her with her structure in basic human interactions.

he has taught her that it shouldn't matter whether or not the people you try to talk to dislike you because your life doesn't revolve around them. thus how she met her mutual friends included in some chapters.

...

i'm not going to lie and say that i have a plan for this entire book because i don't, but i'm determined to make it interesting and enjoyable for SOME.

just remember that this book is not real and you do not need to force yourself to enjoy it nor try to fix it.

if you actually enjoy this book (as i've seen some of you do) then ignore this because i genuinely love you.

thank you for understanding. <3