soft

here's a short one

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"this is why you aren't cute!" hyunjin jokingly exclaimed to the older rapper.

"excuse me?!" changbin yelled back looking at the boy through the mirror in front of him.

the meaningless argument made haeun's ears pop up.

she was in a separate waiting room getting her makeup done but nevertheless, their voices were still recognizable.

her legs ended up making their way to the door that hid the rest of her members.

she was very reluctant to entering as she didn't know the context of the 'fight' but instead just wanted it to stop.

"i am the cutest one in this entire room!"

changbin's voice erupted sounding offended to the females fragile ears.

haeun opened the door with shaky hands and she would be lying to say she wasn't scared of what was to come.

hyunjin who noticed her presence first, opened his mouth.

"well now you certainly aren't."

almost immediately she blurted out, "i think everyone is cute.. e-especially changbin-oppa.." 

"haeun, we were just joking with each other.." he explained and moved over to her in his chair.

he took her lightly by the hips and guided her to sit on his lap.

changbin used his feet to scoot back to the hairstylists using the wheels of the chair to his advantage.

"did you hear us from your room?" he asked the girl while grabbing a smaller pack of gummy bears on the desk before holding them in front of her.

she smiled and reached for the candy. his question went unanswered and the gummy packet recieved all her attention.

the male watched as she ripped open the packet and took a singular bear between her thumb and index finger.

haeun's mouth salivated as she stared at her favorite candy.

the gummy was soon devoured and she was about to eat more when jisung grabbed the pack out of her small hands.

"hyung, you know she doesn't handle sweets well." he reminded the older while moving the bag away from haeun's grabby hands.

her lip was in a pout and changbin could feel her start to bounce on his thigh as well as start to softly whine.

he slowly felt himself begin to grow irritated at jisung's decision to rip away something that made her so happy.

"yah! i'm supervising her !" his reflexes reacted and his hand snatched the pack from the other male.

he handed the gummies back to the girl to which her smile returned to her face.

scared that someone else would take them away from her, she shoved them all in her mouth.

"thanks bin," she managed to say through her full mouth.

changbin chuckled and patted her back.

"don't talk with your mouth full love."

hyunjin who started to get jealous that haeun hadn't chose to spend her time with him decided to poke some fun.

"quit holding haeun hostage so the rest of us can hang out with her."

changbin glared at the younger, his grip around the smaller tightened as she grabbed his phone and started tapping at the lock pin.

"what was your code again?" she asked.

he laid his head on her shoulder and typed it in with ease not caring if she could memorize it or not.

he downloaded a game for her a while back and never deleted it just in case.

the characters showed up on the screen as she giggled pressing the "start" button.

the game was filled with obstacles that a character had to run through, all while collecting different items.

her eyes followed the character in awe and she jumped up excitedly when she cleared the level.

"oppa! look i did it!" she happily yelled and showed him the phone screen.

"i see baby.."

suddenly, a staff member walked in the room panting. she noticed haeun and instantly walked over letting out one last pant of relief.

"haeun-ah! we were looking everywhere for you!"

the young idol apologized with a innocent smile before getting off her elders lap and setting his phone back down on the desk.

-
i hate this lol.