troublemaker (1)

a new mini series!
(inspired by shameless)

a new mini series!(inspired by shameless)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"i'll see you later!" haeun smiled before softly mumbling lyrics to a song that replayed in her head as she took her leave from the small convenience store.

she looked through the plastic bag in her hands: taking out a canned tea as muffled sounds of police sirens were heard.

although, growing up in a darkened environment, the girl wasn't bothered and was simply accustomed to it.

she was probably one of the most criminally innocent girls you would meet, and almost everyone knew her as a kind and sweet girl, with a just as kind heart.

in some sort of way, she felt comfortable. and even though she's never been in sticky situations, the community around her would surely protect her.

so, as she continued to walk down the street, minding her own business, she did not expect a stranger bolting her way to wrap his hands around her in a back hug.

before she had a chance to react, he leaned into her ear while she felt a sharp poke at her side.

"everything will be fine. just go along with what's about to happen and i'll think about not slicing your neck open, got it?"

she nodded quickly in understanding and he took away the blade held at her hip before pushing her against a brick wall that belonged to a local business.

haeun kept her eyes to the ground and silently prayed he wouldn't do anything more to her.

he sneaked a hand around her waist, pressing them both together as he hid in her neck.

while taking in her scent, he almost forgot what he was doing. in the moment, he felt his heart beat quicken, the intoxicating smell not helping.

she was a perfect fit in his hands, and it was until several police cars sped by that he hesitatingly pulled away. the sirens that were once loud faded in a distance.

and only then, did he take in her beautiful features, as did she. he swore he felt the world stop moving when their eyes met and once he finally backed away, he looked her up and down.

she avoided eye contact afterwards but realized that her drink spilled on the sidewalk.

as his eyes followed hers, he ran a hand through his hair, "i'll buy you a new one." and she denied, being cautious around this stranger that could've just murdered her.

but, with swift movements, he took her grocery bag in his hand. saying he wouldn't give it back until he replaced her drink.

was it a bit dramatic? probably, but he felt attracted to her and was determined to get to know her.

with the nudge of his head, he indicated for her to follow and she did...reluctantly.

-
welcome back to my book!!
woop woo

-welcome back to my book!!woop woo