helpless (1)

!trigger warning!
pls do not read if you are sensitive to eating disorders or bullying (pa)

!trigger warning!pls do not read if you are sensitive to eating disorders or bullying (pa)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

stray kids were in the middle of a vlive when day6 walked in with a box of donuts.

they explained that they had enough left over and wanted to share it with the younger group before taking a leave to head home.

one by one, each member took a donut, except haeun.

when she looked around the room, she wasn't met with any staff member since they trusted the group enough for them to complete a single vlive alone.

she played off not taking one by answering and reading comments, but after a while, the temptation became too much and the boys were already asking why she wasn't eating.

"c'mon hana, these are really good!" felix pleaded, trying to convince her.

and with all eyes on her, she knew that she couldn't decline.

they would find out if she did.

quietly, she grabbed the dessert and held it in her hand. it was a lose-lose situation.

the hesitation alerted all the members considering how much she loved sweets. it was unusual of her to act this way.

either she would have to deal with the consequences to make the group happy, or worry all of them.

so with a small bite, you should be able to tell which option she chose.

and as she continued to eat, the consequences would later follow.

"i warned you, haeun!" the staff yelled, pulling on the younger idols wrist towards the bathroom stall disregarding her pleads.

tears pooled into the youngers eyes as she was shoved on the ground.

the elder locked the stall door and spoke with anger and annoyance.

"was my warning not enough, or are you so pathetic that you really couldn't help yourself?"

nothing felt worse then this; especially when haeun believed the words being spoken to her.

while using her boot to lift the toilet seat up, the woman harshly grabbed the girls forearm.

the tears were far along her face by now and hanas body started quivering in fear.

"i'm- i'm sorry.." she shook her head rapidly hoping to receive enough mercy to let her go.

yet this only seemed to add fuel to the fire and the grip on her forearm went to her hair.

with great force, the young girl was dragged to the front of the toilet seat as the elder bent down to her.

"do it."

a whimper escaped haeuns lips and she shook her head, "please.."

"if you don't do it i will!" the woman threatened and was only met with a sob.

the silence motivated her to force open the idols mouth by holding her jaw in an agonizing pinch.

"i'm sor-sorry- please do-don't."

the woman's fingers made their way into her mouth and hana gagged as she forced them deeper.

"open your fucking mouth!" she gritted and the younger obliged.

her hope was lost, there was no way someone could help her now, and she knew this would've happened sooner or later.

it was her fault.

and after gagging multiple times, everything else followed. the burning of her throat only added to her overbearing thoughts as she wanted to curl up into a ball on the dirty floor.

while opening the stall and washing her hands, her woman rolled her eyes, "you're dragging your group down with this behavior. grow up and learn some self control."

the elder watched with hatred as the younger refused to look up at her. she was trying her hardest to not breakdown.

feeling as though she wasted her time and energy, the women walked to the door and left.

as if on cue, haeun got a text message from the group chat asking when she would be home; in which she replied with "in a while" before she continued to sit on the floor and cry while trying to comfort herself.

she felt sorry for the people around her that had to deal with her; including her members and the staff.

but most importantly, herself.

and after picking herself back up, she headed home and made sure to practice her smile along with her voice.

sadly, it was something one could become very good at very quickly.

-
i recently took down the "HEALTH" chapters because i felt like the plot wasn't the best and i hated the writing of it. consider this kind of like an updated version of that.