Day 1 (Night leaving Knoxville)

• Dedicated to Amber Cheyanne

My boyfriend of 2 years Jacob, and 4 of our best friends are going to be spending spring break in  Miami with us. We are going from Knoxville, Tennessee to Miami, Florida. I went to Jacob and I 's shared bedroom and began packing. We're gonna be gone for a week. I packed shorts, tops, crop tops and bathing suits. I knew how cold it was outside right now so i threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt that says 'DOPE" across the chest. I slipped on my Vans and was ready. "Audrey" I heard Bri call. "In here." I called back grabbing my phone and Ray-Bans and making sure my charger was in my bag. "Hey." She said "That blonde guy in the snap back is cute." She said winking. I laughed. "That's Dylan." "Yeah, well Dylan's cute." She said as Dylan walked in the room. I tried to hold in my laughter. "What?" She said. Bri turned around and saw that Dylan had heard her. "Uhmm.." Before Dylan could say anything to her, Amber walked in. "Hey Dylan" she said. "Hey munchkin" Dylan replied. Amber sent him a death glare. He laughed and went back downstairs. "If you're going to say anything about how cute any of the guys are, watch it because they're probably listening." I say and Bri nods. "Have you told Jacob yet?" Amber asked. I shook my head. "No,I planned on telling him at the beach." None of us had told anyone about us getting our belly buttons pierced. "Do you think he'll be mad?" I shook my head again, "I don't think so, i mean i've talked to him about doing it before. I think he'll be okay with it." They smiled and nodded. "We've gotta go." I said. they nodded again and we walked downstairs. Jacob wasn't downstairs. I gave Shawn a confused look and he pointed to the door. I nodded and walked outside. "Hey baby, you okay?" "Are you pregnant?" Jacob asked.  I laughed at the question but quickly stopped when i realized Jacob was serious. "No. Why?" Jacob looked up at me. "You said that you had to tell me something at the beach..." "Jacob, i got my belly button pierced." He smiled. "Really?" I nodded. "Hey guys we gotta go." I yelled into the house. Everyone came out of the house, Shawn locking and closing the door. Everyone got in the car and we were on our way. Knoxville, Tennessee to Miami, Florida. That's a 13 hour drive. I'm going to need headphones. We began driving and we stopped at a gas station to fill up and get some drinks and stuff. bri got a Red Bull..bad idea. 3 hours later Bri was knocked out from sugar rush, Amber was asleep with her head on Shawn's shoulder, and Dylan was curled up in a ball in the seat. jacob and I were the only ones awake. "Baby do you want me to drive?" I asked Jacob nodded. "Please." He pulled into a small gas station and we swapped places. I began driving and i started getting tired. I pulled into a small gas station and woke Amber up and asked her to drive. She agreed and i got in the back. Next thing i know Jacob is shaking me. "Baby girl wake up." I shifted and opened my eyes. "Come on." Jacob said grabbing my hand. I got out and walked around to the back of the car to get my bag. We walked to our rooms and the girls and I were in one, and the guys were in another. "What do you girls want to do first?" i asked. They both just looked at me. "Beach party!!!" They said and i nodded agreeing. "Can you belive this?! we've dreamed about coming to Florida for Spring Break since we were 12 and 13!" I said and they nodded. My phone went off and i looked at it. It was a text from Jacob asking if we were down for a beach party tonight. I replied back with a yes and we went to put our swim suits on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this! More chapters to come soon! Thanks for reading!!! 

Outfits will be on my Polvore: @//audreyjeffress