Day 4: Fights

No relation to my other book. 

I was sleeping well that is until Jacob decided to come in our room screaming as loud as he can. Jacob yelling had scared me and i fell off the bed. "Are you okay?" Myles asked extending his hand to help me up. I gladly accepted his hand and nodded. "Yeah. I'm good." I said smiling at him. "Jacob what is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the other room. "You're cheating on me with Myles aren't you?" He said and i laughed. "No, Jacob i'm not." I said. "Liar." He shouted. My jaw dropped. "Excuse me?" I said slightly offended. "You heard me." He said back. I was furious. "Listen here Jacob, no i am not cheating on you, but, obviously, you don't trust me." I said walking back into my bedroom. "Myles you wanna go do something? I need to get out." I said. He nodded. "Sure." He said. i went to the bathroom and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white lace top. I slipped on some Vans and done a simple makeup look and left my hair natural. I walked out of the bathroom to be met by Myles. "Ready?" He asked and i nodded. As we walked down the hall way we heard my name being called. I turned around to see Shawn. "What do i tell Jacob?" He asked. "I went out." I snapped and we began walking again. Myles and i decided to go to the mall to get to know eachother a little better. "Sorry you had to hear that." I said as we walked in the door of the mall. "It's fine." He said and i smiled. We sat down at a table in the food court. "Not to be nosey, but what was he so mad about?" Myles asked. "He accused me of cheating." I said looking down. Myles gave me this look. "He's really protective." I added. "I understand that but he shouldn't have accused you." I nodded agreeing with Myles. "I wanna get to know you." He said changing the subject. I raised an eyebrow. "Really." He nodded. "Well what do you wanna know?" I asked. "Anything you're willing to tell me." He said. I nodded. "I'm from Georgia but i currently live in Knoxville Tennessee. I'm 17. When i turn 18 i want to move out to California. Start fresh ya know?" He nodded. "Fresh from what?" He said. I sighed. "I really just wanna chase dreams." I said. He smiled. "Before you ask, yes i did just use that term." I added. "What dreams?" He asked. "Actor or writer." I said. "Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't chase dreams." He said. "You guys are my inspiration." I mumbled but i knew Myles heard me. "You different." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "I mean, like your friend, she literally passed out when she met Kalin yesterday and screamed last night when i said her name. Your not like that. Your different." He said. I smiled and my phone went off. I looked down seeing it was Jacob asking me where i was and i replied with 'out'. "Sorry. He's texting me." I said putting my phone in my back pocket. "It's cool. He's worried about his girl." Myles said and i rolled my eyes. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Starbucks?" He suggested and i agreed. We went to Starbucks and we ordered our usuals. "Rap for me." I said. He looked at me. "What do you want me to rap?" He said. I shrugged. "Anything." I said and he rapped Do My Step. I smiled listening to him and he smiled when he was done. "Now you sing for me." He said and i shook my head. "Myles no. I can't sing." I said. "Sure you can." He said. I gave up and sang Best Mistake by Ariana Grande and Big Sean. "Whoa." He said and i blushed. I smiled at Myles and he smiled back as we got up and began walking back to the hotel. "Myles do you have and Kalin have any plans for tonight?" I asked. "Nah. Why?" He said and i looked at him. "Can you bowl?" I asked. He gave me a look but soon understood when he saw what i was looking at. Jacob was kissing on of the blonde girls from yesterday. "You, me, Amber, Kalin, Jacob and her, double?" I said. He smirked at me and nodded. After everyone had agreed Jacob introduced us to the blonde girl who we now know as Kelli. Kelli has blonde wavy hair and icy blue eyes. She's about the same height as me, Jacob and Myles both tower us. We got to the bowling alley and we got our shows and everything we decided on teams. Myles and I on one , Kalin and Amber on another, and Jacob and Kelli on another. It was my turn to bowl (and I suck at it) so Myles helped me. He stood behind me guiding my arms and we got a strike. I high fived Myles and out of the corner of my eye i saw Jacob clench his jaw. After the game was over, we were all tied. I drove us back since Jacob and Kelli left early.  I connected my phone to my radio and after a few minutes Love Robbery came on and i smiled. We were all singing and laughing as loud as we can. I saw Myles kept sneaking glances at me and i even caught him starin a couple of times. I smiled to myself and realized something. I was gonna have to deal with Kelli and Jacob when we go back to Knoxville and Amber and I are gonna have to do it alone, without Kalin or Myles. We got back to the hotel and walked in the door seeing Bri and Dylan were kissing. Perfect. I went to the bathroom and changed into a pair of sweat pants i barrowed Myles' Obey hoodie. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed i had been sleeping in, soon feeling a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. I smiled to myself letting the darkness take me over. I woke up around 5 to go to the restroom and on my way back i couldn't see because of how dark it was and i walked into the wall, causing a loud thumping sound. "Audrey? Are you okay?" I heard Myles whisper.  "Yeah." I whispered finding my way back to the bed. I couldn't go back to sleep so as the sun came up i walked out onto the balcony to watch the sun come up. I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Myles. He carefully leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope none of you are mad, but i am changing this from a Jacob fanfiction to a Myles fanfiction. I love Jacob but i just went with what was in my head. I hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.