Day 2: Beach Parties

The girls and i went to get ready for the beach party. I put on my baby blue bikni with a pair of black shorts and and a black tank top. Amber had on a dark blue bikini and a pair of white cut off shorts with a grey tank top that that says 'Run Fast'. Bri wore a red bikini with a pair of cut off jean shorts and a grey-ish black crop top that says ' on Wednsedays we were pink'. All 3 bikinis had a zipper like thing in the middle. Our belly button piercings were showing. We knocked on the guys door to see if they were ready. We all wore Ray-Bans and flip-flops. "Ready?" Jacob asked and we all nodded. The beach was packed and There were teenagers everywhere. Not only teenagers but drunk teenagers. The music could be heard from a mile away. We have only been here for 5 minutes and the guys have already split up from us. Amber Bri and I decided to go get a drink and as we made our way through the crowd we found 3 blonde girls throwing themselves at the guys. Jacob sent me a pleading look and "Hey." I said. "Hey babygirl" Jacob said hoping the girls would get the hint. They did and they all walked off. "Come on" Jacob said to Shawn and Dylan. They met up with us and i laughed. "Having fun?" I said. Jacob gave me a look and i stopped laughing. "Okay." I mumbled. I looked and spotted a Starbucks not far from here. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 11:37.I figured we could go there for breakfast before we donr anything else. I kinda wanna go to the Kalin and Myles beach concert. "Hey y'all wanna go to a beach concert with me?" I asked the girls. Bri nodded but Amber asked who. "Kalin and Myles." I said only to have to cover my ears due to Bri screaming. The boys gave Bri a look and she  jokingly flipped them off. I laughed as we made our way back to our rooms. "Is there a reason you screamed like that?" Dylan asked Bri. "Kalin and Myles are doing a concert on the beach tomorrow." I said since she still couldn't speak from excitment. "You 3 have fun." Jacob said. "Y'all aren't coming?" I questioned. They shook their heads saying that we needed girl time. I shrugged and unlocked the door. "Okay who else can't wait to meet Kam tomorrow?" I said and they nodded. "We're having a full on girls day tomorrow." Bri said changing. With Bri involved that meant the day would consist of, in this order, Starbucks, concert, shopping, spa, then back to the hotel. We all got ready for bed and went to bed. I fell into a deep sleep. I literally couldn't wait to see them tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! So this was kind of a filler chapter. Next chapter is gonna be a bit more interesting and we're bringing in Kalin and Myles!! If you don't know who they are, go look them up on YouTube, they're amazing. Anyway thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!!!!