Day 6: Confusion

I woke up in the hotel room we had been staying in and and i sat up and looked around. Myles was laying beside me with no shirt and his arms around me. I looked down and i was wearing Myles' grey Obey hoodie. I looked over to my side and there were our clothes and a glass of water and an asprin. I took the asprin to help with my headache. I needed to know two things. One: What happened last night? Two: Did Myles and i do anything? I blacked out but the last thing i remember is Myles and kissing on the dance floor. I looked over to see Myles staring at me. "Morning." I said. "Morning." He said back. "Myles." I said and he sat up and put his arms around me, making my head lay on chest. "What happened last night?" I asked slightly scared of his answer. "We went to a party and you got really drunk and we started dancing then you kissed me. Things kind of got heated." He said and i kind of looked scared. It's not that i didn't want anything to have happened but if anything ever does happen with us, i wanna be sober, at least semi sober so i can remember it."Did we do anything?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. We wanted to, but i stopped myself. You were way too drunk. It would have been wrong of me to have done anything like that with you that drunk." he said and i smiled, relieved. I looked up at him and kissed him again. That was so sweet. We all decided that since we had to leave around 3 or 4 so we could get back to Knoxville by Monday for school, Kelli was going with us. Great. (Sarcasm) Kalin and Myles were going back to California. I was moving to California when i turn 18 in about 3 weeks. Right after school ends. Thank the Lord. We've got a month of studying and exams then we get out. I'll turn 18 right before school ends. After school ends, i am moving out to LA with Amber. We were all in the car going back to reality. I plugged in headphones and leaned against the door going to sleep. When i woke up again Amber and I were at our aparment. We went in and got everything put together and set up our rooms. I decided to take a shower and we ordered a pizza for dinner and then we got ready for bed letting sleep take us over. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was boring, but chapter 7 is going to be more interesting. Thanks for reading.