Day 3: Beach Concerts

I woke up to Bri jumpng on my bed. "What are you even doing?" I said throwing a pillow at her. "I can't help that i'm exacited." She said. I nodded. "No but who gave you Red Bull?" I said getting up. She ignored me and went to go get ready. "Amber. Get up." I said throwing a pillow and hitting her in the head with it. I got up and went to my dresser. There are two dressers and a closet. I pulled out a little black lace dress with black leggings and a pair of black wedged booties. I done my hair with a bow that matched the dress i was wearing. I done a half up half down style with the bow and done a natural make up look. I walked out of the bathroom singing the lyrics to 'Love Robbery.'  "Last seen in a little black dress watch out for those eyes cause she's armed and dangerous like bow." I sang. "Is that your favorite?" Dylan said. I shrugged. "One of them." I said grabbing my phone. "We'll be back soon." I said as we walked out the door. "I literally can't wait." I said as we all began singing Love Robbery again as we made our way to the Starbucks in the hotel, Another hotel door opened and Kalin and Myles walked out. I could tell Bri was about to freak out so i covered her mouth. "Amber." I said. She looked at me and saw me struggling with Bri. Bri jumped and then she was fine so we made our way to Starbucks. As we ordered our drinks, I felt a person behind and me and heard the words we had been singing all morning. "Last seen in a little black dress, watch out for those eyes cause she's armed and dangerous, like bow." I turned around and Myles was making a Vine or something. "Hi." I said. "Hey." He smiled back. His smile could literally end wars and cure Cancer I'm just saying. "I'm Myles." He stated. "I'm Audrey." I said trying not to fangirl right in front of him. "That's really pretty." He said and i blushed. "So where are you and your girls heading this early?" He said. I smiled. "To a concert on the beach." I smirked. "What about you and your friend?" I said. "Same." Myles said. We walked over to where Kalin, Bri and Amber were. Bri was sitting in a chair with her head down. I looked at Myles and he looked at me. "Is she okay?" Myles and i asked at the same time. "She saw Kalin and freaked." Amber said. "And she just passed out?" Myles said. I nodded. "She does this a lot." I said waking her up. "Come on." I got her to stand and have an actual conversation with Kalin and Myles. But then we had to leave so we could make the concert. "Nice meeting you, we need to hang out sometime." Myles said. We all agreed and they just looked at me. "What?" I said sipping on my coffee. "He was flirting with you!" Bri exclaimed. "He was not." I said. "he so was. And were flirting right back." She said. "Whatever." I said as we walked to the beach getting as close to the stage as we could. During Trampoline i closed my eyes and let the lryics take me somewhere else. I do this everytime i listen to them. I opened my eyes again and looked up at the stage and i swear i saw Myles wink at us. "Did you see that?" Bri said and i nodded. After the concert, we waited around for Kalin and Myles and they met up with us and we walked back to the hotel. I checked the time on my phone. 6:30. "What do y'all wanna do?" I asked. "Pool?" Kalin suggested and we all agreed. We all went to change. Jacob Shawn and Dylan weren't there. I shrugged it off and There was a knock on our door. We all went to open it and we went down stairs to the pool. (Bri didn't go, she wanted to sleep) "Hey!" Amber exclaimed and i looked up to see Kalin pushing her into the pool. I covered my mouth to stifle my laughing. A few seconds later i felt the cold water around me. When i resurfaced i saw Kalin and Myles laughing and i gave Amber a look and she nodded and I grabbed Myles' ankle and she grabbed Kalin's and we pulled them both in. When they resurfaced, Amber and I were laughing. Myles put his arms around my waist and tickled me. I let out a small squeal. After a few splash wars the pool closed and we had to go back to our rooms. "Nights still young, y'all wanna come chill?" Amber asked and they nodded. We walked in and Bri was sleeping on one of the beds. I walked to the dresser i use and got my pajamas. "I'll be back." I said and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom to see Myles laying on one bed with Bri at the bottom and Kalin and Amber in another. "What are we watching?" I asked sitting on the bed next to Myles. "Pretty Little Liars. Bri's idea." He said. I chuckled and heard Bri yell "Oh my God he knows my name!" I laughed again and focused on the tv show. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Myles' shoulder and let the darkness take me over. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks for reading! Next chapter's gonna have a bit of drama between Audrey and Jacob. Love you all. Oufits on my Polyvore.