Prompt 21: Meet his parents

Imagine request: He takes you to meet his parents and they like you-  for Mallory.
-----

"Harrryyyyyy!"

The sound of heavy footsteps amplifying with every step indicated that he was running towards the source of the sound.

"Babe, where's the spider? I got the broom. This time I'm gonna nab it."
He said with determination, looking at every nook and cranny to find the little beast.

A subtle sound of laughter distracted him. Mallory was laughing with her palms over her mouth. Her giggles propped a smile on his face like it always did and he sauntered towards her with a glint of mischief.

She knew what was coming but before she could escape, he jumped onto the bed toppling her over and started the tickle war.

"Stopp stoppppppp babe!"

"Nooooo ahahahahaha!"

He tickled her over the waist and neck as she furiously tried to squirm out of his hold trying to stop him from this deliberately sweet torture all the while heartily laughing.

Five minutes later he flopped onto the bed while she was still laughing so hard, she started crying.
A very satisfied smirk graced his lips as he saw her laughing to her hearts fullest.

A couple of minutes later, the laughter died down and silence prevailed. 

"So, there was no spider."
He stated.

"No, there wasn't. I just wanted to ask you what I should wear to your parents dinner tonight?"

"You know, you look beautiful in everything."

Mallory blushed and quickly pulled him in an embrace. 

"I'm scared."
She said, a little dejected.

"They're going to love you. In fact they already do. They know so much about you, they wanted to meet you sooner but me being me, I got busy and the plan got stalled."
He smiled and stared at her beautiful face. The reassurance helped her as she promptly got up from the bed and walked towards her wardrobe. She took out a beautiful knee length dress.

She put it over her to show him
"This?"

"My favorite, you know that."
She looked at him and gave a knowing smile.

"I know. That's why I picked this."
Saying that she put the dress on the bed and pointed her finger towards the door. He reluctantly got up and strode towards and then outside the door closing it behind him.

She quickly started doing her makeup and hair after which she donned the beautiful dress.
20 minutes later she stepped out of her room just as Harry did.

His sight lingered on her for a second or two before he outstretched his hand that she took and did a little twirl that got her right next to him.

He grabbed her hand firmly entwined his fingers with hers
"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Smiles adorned their face as they walked hand in hand towards the door.
----
A little more than 30 minutes later they had reached his parents house.

He knocked thrice an a distinct Manner that indicated it was him.

Moments later the door opened revealing his mother.

OH Harry! Move, let me see my dear Mallory!" She said moving past Harry, an ecstatic smile on her face.

Harry's eyes widened and jaw dropped looked at his mother, disturbed by the fact that she didn't spare a moment to greet her own son. Mallory pretended to have  composed look but she was miserably failing at it.

"Mallory! Here you are! I am so happy I got to meet you, dear one!  Come let's go in. I've made some freshly brewed coffee, and one you like!" His mother spin a cheery voice leading Mallory into her house leaving Harry behind.

A still shocked Harry disappointed walked in and shut the door behind him.

As he sauntered towards the kitchen he could hear the girls giggling already, as though they were best friends. What irked him even more was the fact that Mallory had a perpetual smirk plastered on her face whenever she stole glances with him.

Flustered, he interrupted.
"Mom! Why didn't you say hello to me!"

Silence ensued.

"You never do that! You always tell me 'My wonderful boy!' and then greet me with a hug!"
He whined.

the silence was uncomfortable, though only for Harry.

The ladies in the house were about to burst out laughing and that's what they did!

Laughter reverberated in the house confusing Harry to the core.

Still in a fit of laughter, Harry's mother walked towards him and hugged him.

"My boy, we were just pranking you." She said trying to keep her lips pursed but another round of laughter ensued between the mother and the soon to be daughter in law.

A few moments later when the laughter died down, Mallory walked towards Harry who was staring at their faces in disbelief.

She seductively whispered in his ear "We caught this on camera."

"Huh! I can't believe you'll! You guys just fooled the superstar out of me!"

He pouted like a baby while they resumed to openly giggling again.

"At least you guys get along, in real."
He smiled looking at them with realization.

"Oh honey, you have no idea!"
Said Mallory.

"Well, you just kept stalling our meeting so we decided to have some fun!" Said his mother.

He was soon engulfed in a hug by two of the most important ladies in his life.

"I bought dinner! Oh what did I miss? OH hey Mallory!"
Said his father peeping into the kitchen smiling at her

"Not again!"
Sulked Harry and he let go the two of them and facepalmed at what was about to come.