Prompt 8: Sleeptalk

Note 1: Italicized sentences are thoughts.
Note 2: The reader is a clumsy speaker.  (TW? idk..)
_____________

"You sleep talked last night."
Haz spoke up.

Wow, Can I be any more embarrassing while asleep, at the least!

"Uh, I sleep talk when I'm really tired. I'm sorry it's just embarrassing and weird to tell someone that I sleep talk, I'd just rather have the person experience it first hand..."

And the next moment you slapped your hand on your mouth, to stop yourself from talking any further lest you wanted to make it more awkward while your eyes went wide from not knowing why you blabbered the last sentence the way you did.

Well f***, I thought I'd make it a little funny, turned out to be disastrous. Why do I have to be like this? Agh!!

He quite liked your antics and let out a chuckle proceeding to hold your hand in his and placing a gentle peck on your wrist easing you of your current state of discomfiture.

"Love, don't beat yourself up for it. I'd say It was rather cute."

His face adorned a beautiful smile.

"You think?"
You raised your eyebrows rather surprised.

"Yep."

"Uhh, and what was it that I Said?"

You responded a little unsure whether you should've asked. Nonetheless, you were eager to know as you had no recollection of what you spoke of the previous night, just hoping it wouldn't add to you embarrassment any further!

A happy Haz recapitulated what you had said last night with a little imitation to give some effect.

"Harry is a unicorn for he is a rare find, beautifully created and one of a kind. I now rest my case."

"I said that?"
You asked bewildered.

Wow, I can't believing i actually said something that makes a lot of sense. Hah!

"Y/N, you made my day."

He said in a silvery voice as you stared in his eyes that spoke volumes of happiness and love.

Nah, you made my day Haz, by putting my insecurities  to rest.