Prompt 13: Childhood Best Friends (3)

This is the Last part of the 3 part prompt.

---

You led Harry towards the last destination where a surprise awaited them. 
You'll walked through the woods for about 5 minutes and reached your house. Just then you got a call from Louis.

"Hey Y/N where are you? We're at the location."

"Right behind you!" 
You said merrily as they turned to look at the two of you. 

"The surprise is at your house?" 
Harry asked. 

"This is your house? What a pretty sight!"
Louis asked, his face depicting shock.

"You said the surprise is not Nando's so I got a take away for us all. Can we go in and eat? I'm starving!" 
Niall piped in and before you could answer each question Liam chipped in.

"Guys, give her a moment to speak. Stop bombarding her with questions!"

"Liam, you're a savior. thank you! Now lets go in, I'll answer all your questions there." 
You nodded at him with gratitude and he smiled back.

You quickly stepped ahead of them and opened the door and welcomed them in.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" you gestured with your hand pleasantly directing them inside.

"It's beautiful!" The boys said in unison as their eyes wondered around the beautifully done yet simple interiors.  

"Thank you guys, and now to answer your questions, Yes Harry the surprise is at my house. Yes Louis, this is my house and Niall you definitely can eat. The kitchen is straight and left." Having said that Niall mumbled a thank you and walked towards the kitchen as directed. The rest of them were led towards the hall where they sat and made themselves comfortable.

"Drinks and snacks are in the kitchen, please help yourselves and feel at home."
You said as you plonked onto the bean bag and relaxed. 

A few minutes passed in chatting when someone asked where the surprise was at.

"Should be here any moment now." 
And just as you said so, the doorbell rang.

You quickly got up and dashed towards the door opening it. The surprise was here. A smile graced your lips as your face lit up, you let the surprise in.

"What's my surprise Y/N?" spoke the surprise.

"Come in and you shall know." 
You winked.

Walking towards the hall your heartbeat raced. You had done this in haste and hoped that the feeling for the surprises from both sides were mutual. As soon as the surprise came in view of the boys, silence fell over the whole damn house. You could hear the ticking of the clock, crystal clear. A few seconds passed like it was an eternity. 

"Zayn."
Harry acknowledged, bringing everyone back into reality. 

"Boys." 
Zayn returned the acknowledgement. 

Well, the surprises were surprised. 

Not a second had passed by before Zayn sprinted across the little distance that was between them and gave Harry a whole hearted hug and gestured the other boys to join in.  Niall Who was in the kitchen jumped over the counter breaking some glassware and scurried towards them.

"You better pay for it!" You screamed at him.

"I will!" he said, his voice muffled from the hug. After around a minute or so they broke the hug, wide smiles plastered across their faces. They turned towards you.

"This was my surprise?" 
The five boys asked together, but then looked at each other and said

"We were your surprise?"
"I was your surprise?"
They again said in unison and looked at you, wide eyed. 

"Yeah guys, come on damn it! Is it so difficult to figure this out that you're asking me?" 
You sighed. 

"We love you!!" they screeched and you shut your ears sitting down again on your bean bag smiling.

"How did you figure what surprise to give us?"
Liam asked.

"Well it was simple, I was with Harry last night and he spoke so fondly of Zayn and the band's time together. Zayn too used to tell me how he enjoyed being with you'll. I figured there must've been some miscommunication or a misunderstanding amongst you'll for you guys to not talk again, so I decided to give Zayn a surprise from his ex band and The band a surprise from their ex member." 
You said nonchalantly.

"Wait. How do you know Zayn?"
Harry Asked.

"Um.." 
You paused and looked at Zayn.

Oops.

"We are together since about 2 years."

Zayn replied.

"What! You didn't tell me this big news?"
Harry exclaimed.

"I was going to but I chickened out okay!"
You said feeling a little embarrassed. Harry walked in your direction and sat down next to you.

"Hey, Its okay, I am so happy for you. I remember that time when Zayn had come to our house before we left and you were there to. You said 'He looks cute' and I thought I'd someday set you'll up, but well look you guys are already together!"
Harry said happily while you looked at the ground hiding your face in your hands while Zayn smirked at this new revelation.

"Idiot Styles, You'll have it for this. He didn't know I crushed on him when I was young!!"
You mumbled in his ear and got up as Harry stumbled backwards and scurried away from you as you darted towards him. 

----

After hours of the boys talking to each other, discussing their new music, their lives and their thoughts on solo careers, you got up from next to Zayn who had wrapped his arms around your waist, now untangled and asked.

"Harry, Once more like old times, let's make some cupcakes."
Harry jumped at the offer and made his way towards the kitchen while Zayn gave a feathery kiss over your forehead mumbling a little 'I love you'  in your ear that you reciprocated after which you followed Harry in to make the dessert while the rest of them resumed talking.

"I am very happy for you Y/N, but I am more happy for myself for having found you again." 
Harry said wholeheartedly.

"Feelings are mutual Harry."
You said with a bright smile and your usual cheery voice.