-1

3RD PERSON POV

Jungkook lays down on his bed as he just finished a busy day full of schedules with his members BTS. The young one was always busy and had a packed schedule.

Jungkook hears his phone ring. He picks up his phone.

"Hey baby." Jungkook says with his tired voice.

"Hey. Seems like you had a very busy day." Lisa chuckles.

"Yep. Full day of performing and interviews. I thought I would never see the end of it." Jungkook sighs.

"Well my Kookie sure is working hard. Should I reward you?" Lisa smirks.

Jungkook smiles.

"I miss you." Jungkook says.

"I miss you more. Are you busy this weekend? Maybe we can meet." Lisa ask.

"I wish we could but I already promised Bambam I would attend his party this weekend." Jungkook explains.

"Aw. Well maybe another time. You should rest my little Kookie. You worked hard." Lisa says.

"But I want to keep talking." Jungkook pouts.

"You need to rest. I don't want you to be tired the next day. Now go rest!" Lisa scolds.

"Fine. I love you." Jungkook says.

"I love you more. Good night." Lisa says sending him kisses.

With that they ended the phone call.

----------------
LISAS POV

It was the weekend and I was all by myself in the dorm. My members had their own schedule and I had nothing. I'm currently watching a movie while eating chips.

I wonder how's Jungkook doing?

I take out my phone to text him.

Kookie 💖

Me: how's the party?

Me: make sure not to drink too much

Me: I love and miss you ❤️

I send my last text and get back to my movie. I should find new movies to watch these are getting too boring. Jungkook usually has good movie recommendations but he's obviously busy. He told me to go with him at the party but my ceo didn't allow me.

I don't have much freedom as you can see.

I don't even like parties anyways.

It was a few hours later and I still haven't heard from jungkook. I hope he's ok.

Who knows what that guy can do when he's drunk and Bambam isn't the best person when it comes to these things.

I dial Jungkooks number.

After a few rings.

"Hello?"

It wasn't Jungkooks voice.

A females voice. Huh?

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who's this and where's Jungkook?" I ask through the phone.

"This is Tzuyu and Jungkooks next to me.....jungkook it's your girlfriend." I hear.

I could hear loud music and people screaming.