-4

LISAS POV

"We have safely arrived at Bangkok, Thailand." I hear the flight attendant.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab my things. After grabbing my stuff and checked out.

I walk out the entrance and see my auntie wave her hand at me.

"Auntie!" I wave back heading towards her.

I quickly hug her.

"We missed you so much Lali." My auntie says.

"I miss you all so much too." I say.

My auntie helps me with my stuff and we head over to her car.

"So how's my mom?" I ask my auntie.

"Her condition is getting better but she keeps asking for you." My auntie explains.

I nod.

I've been very worried about my mom. It's very hard since we live far away from each other. I envy my members sometimes since they can see their family all the time but as for me it's hard to see my family especially on holidays.

My auntie drives to my house where my mom was resting.

After the drive we reached my house. I'm met with my other family members.

"Lali, I got your stuff so go see your mom. She's been looking for you." My grandpa smiles.

I smile and walk to my moms room.

"Mommy!" I say opening the door.

"My Lali!" My mom hugs me tightly.

"I missed you so much." My mom says tearing up.

"Mom don't cry. I'm here now." I chuckle while caressing her back.

"Have you eaten? Was your flight ok? Did you get enough sleep?" My mom ask me so many questions.

"Don't worry about me mom. In fact I'm here to take care of you." I tell her.

"I'm just happy to have my baby back home." My mom hugs me.

"Lisa come eat! We made a lot of food for you!" I hear my auntie.

Me and my mom head to the kitchen so we could eat. I missed my family's cooking. Back at the dorm Jisoo unnie is always the one cooking. I already miss her cooking.

I simply enjoyed my food and chatted with my family.

"Lisa how's work going?" My grandma ask.

"It's going good. I've been very busy that's why I barely have time to really fly back here." I explain to them.

"Our Lisa is very hard working." My auntie smiles.

"You take after you dad so much Lali." My mom smiles.

"After her dad my butt. The man who left his daughter and wife for some younger woman." My grandpa scoffs.

I just get back to my food as the room goes quiet. I glance at my mom but she seemed fine.

After dinner I lead my mom to her room.

"Are you sure you don't want me sleeping with you tonight?" I ask my mom.

"Yes don't worry sweetie. The doctor said my condition is getting better." My assured me.

"Make sure to drink your medicine, ok?" I tell her.

My mom nods.

"Well goodnight mom. Call me if you need anything." I bid my mom goodnight as I left her room.