Epilogue

5 YEARS LATER

LISAS POV

"Jungkook I swear whatever you're about to show me better be important or else I'll beat your ass up for waking me up at 6am." I say annoyed at Jungkook.

"Just trust me on this." Jungkook says.

Jungkook opens the car door and I get out.

I suddenly see black.

"Hey why are you covering my eyes?" I ask confused.

"I'm right here. Just walk straight." He says behind me.

I have a weird feeling about this.

I just walk straight even if I literally can't see a single thing.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Shh we're almost there. Don't worry im here." Jungkook assured me.

I just continue walking.

"We're here." Jungkook says.

He takes his hands off my eyes and I see a house.

A nice house.

"Jungkook what are we doing here?" I ask confused.

"Come in." Jungkook leads me inside.

My eyes scan the whole house.

It was very big and spacious. But it felt very cozy.

"So why did you take me here?" I ask.

Jungkook smiles at me.

"It's our new home." Jungkook says.

I widen my eyes.

"What do you mean new home?" I ask him.

Jungkook goes up over to me cupping my cheeks.

"Lisa, you're literally the most important person in my life. The days you weren't there were hell. After going through so much we're finally able to be happy together...I lost you once and I never want that to happen again...Every second and moment I'm with you I think about how much I want to spend my whole life with you ....Lisa I want to have a home with you where we get married...have kids and watch them grow up as we get old. I want to wake up everyday day seeing your face first thing...I want that all with you..." Jungkook says.

My heart melted at his words.

I love this man so much. So many tears and struggles happened just for us to be together again. I don't know what would've happened if I didn't give him another chance. But I'm glad I did because I'm able to be with the most amazing man in the world who loves me endlessly.

"So what do you say baby? Live with me?" Jungkook ask.

I could tell he was nervous with what I'll be saying.

"Well...you do know I have 6 kids right?" I smirk.

"They all have their own room if that's what you're wondering. Leo, Lily, Luca, Louis, Lego, and Love will have their very own place." He chuckles.

God I love this man.

"I love you." I smile.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" He smiles.

Jungkook kisses me.

"Shall we explore our new home Ms. soon to be Jeon but for now Manoban?" Jungkook ask.

"We shall." I smile.

Jungkook carries me bridal style making me scream with surprise.

We go upstairs going through the hallways and rooms.

It was such a beautiful home. I wonder how Jungkook found the time to find this house.

It had a game room of course.

"Kookie there's a claw machine!" I squeal running to it.

"Since you really love claw machines I asked to have one here." He chuckles.

I'm definitely spending the rest of my time here playing this claw machine.

We continue exploring the house.

I look at Jungkook.

"Thank you love." I hug him.

"Thank you for what?" He ask.

"Thank you for always loving me and making me the happiest person in the world." I say.

Before I believed that all men where the same and always just caused you pain. I thought that I could never possibly love someone  again after getting hurt.

I thought people like my father always just end up hurting you and leaving you in the end.

Jungkook hurt me but I can't deny that I never stopped and will never stop loving him. Just the thought of his name made my heart clench.

But after meeting again I was able to give him another chance to love me. Since then I don't think I've ever stopped loving him back. Every second I fall in love with him even more.

I was just a girl who was afraid to love again because of the pain I didn't let go. But I think when you love someone so bad despite what they did to you.

That little risk can change your life.

Meeting Jungkook again taught me that you'll get hurt many times but if you don't let go what hurt you. You can never truly heal and love again.

"There's 7 rooms in this house...how about we leave a little memory for each one?" Jungkook smirks holding my waist.

"Sounds fun Mr. Jeon." I smirk.

THE END

|| ur_hope - MEETING AGAIN ||

A/N:
The book finally ended! I decided to finish writing the whole story before publishing. I really hope you all enjoyed this book. It probably wasn't the best but hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for reading. Please look forward to future stories I'll be writing soon ;P

-sai