-29

LISAS POV

"Girls we leave in 10 minutes! Make sure you have all your things with you." Jisoo unnie yells from the living room.

We were headed to the airport to leave for our trip to Bora Bora with the bts members.

"Kookie I have to go fix my things. I'll text you before my plane takes off." I tell Jungkook on the phone.

"Ok I love you." Jungkook replies.

"Love you." I kiss the phone and end the call.

My members and me and the bts members flights were different days in order to ensure no one finds out that we're together. Many fans tend to follow idols a lot and having anyone find out we're takin a trip with the boys will cause a lot of talking.The others will be at Bora Bora by tomorrow.

"Lisa you done?" Jennie Unnie ask.

"Yeah!" I say grabbing my things.

But I went to my cats and greet them goodbye.

"My baby's I'll be going now. You have your food there. Make sure to behave and no fighting! Mommy will be gone for one week. I love you." I kiss my cats.

I hate to leave them but what can you do?

I go inside the car along side my members.

"Hey Lisa did you pack your swimsuits?" Jennie Unnie ask.

"Yep! I'm excited to spend time with Jungkook." I say excitedly.

"And I can't wait to lay in the beach and relax with Tae." Jennie Unnie says.

"Tae oppa better prepare his eyes. He ain't ready for all this." Chae motions to our pretty Unnie.

Jennie Unnie turns red.

I'm excited because this is the first vacation me and Jungkook are going on together. It's not very easy for me and him to go on dates because fans and medias can find us. Let alone going on a trip together. But I'm happy we're able to spend time on this trip especially with our members.

Me and my members arrive at the airport. We made sure that there weren't any reporters or fans since we really didn't want them to grow suspicious.

We check in the airport.

JUNGOOK 💖

My flights taking
off soon

I'll message you
when I land

I love you baby 💗

JUNGKOOK 💖:
ok I love you too

JUNGKOOK 💖:
Message me as
soon as you land

JUNGKOOK 💖:
I'll be flying there
tomorrow

I read his message and close my phone.

I'm really happy with where I am at with Jungkook lately. I was really scared to give him a second chance at first but now I'm glad I did. Because I love Jungkook deeply.

"Lali you should get some sleep. It's a long flight to Bora Bora." Jisoo unnie says next to me.

I nod.