-32

LISAS POV

It's sad to say that the trip has ended. It was so much fun spending time with everyone. I hope we get to do that again.

We were in the same flight as the bts members but we all made sure it was secret. It's always risky to travel privately especially idols like us.

"Attention passengers we will landing in Seoul, South Korea in 10 minutes." The flight attendant announces.

I was seated next to Jungkook who hasn't let go of my waist since we took off.

"Aren't you having too much fun holding onto me?" I ask him.

"What? I just want to hold you especially we won't be seeing each other a lot again." Jungkook pouts.

"You're acting as if I'm getting sent off somewhere." I chuckle.

"You know I can't stay away from you." He pecks my lips.

"I know baby." I brush his hair with my fingers.

After today we have to go back with our regular busy schedule. Bts are preparing for their new song and I have to do photo shoots and other things. It was a great opportunity to be able to go on a trip with everyone. Definitely not the last but I made a lot of memories at the trip.

We landed in Korea. I take my things along side my members and the others.

I feel Jungkook hold my hand as we start checking out.

I give him a smile.

"Guys. Uh. We have a problem." Hobi oppa says.

We all look at him.

"Some fans found out bts went on a trip now there's a crowd out." He says.

"It's fine. We can use the back door." Jimin oppa says.

"Yeah. You girls can go out the back door first then we'll follow along to avoid any suspicion." Taehyung oppa adds.

We all nod and fix our stuff.

This got me thinking. I really do wonder when we'll finally reveal to the public about me and Jungkooks relationship. I'm not gonna lie I'm tired of hiding too. For me and Jungkook it's rare to be able to go on park walks or go on dates at the mall without being worried if someone recognizes us.

Because we've been told to believe that for idols dating was a crime.

But is love really a crime?

I'm a human.

Jungkooks a human.

Idols are humans.

We're just like everyone else.

If everyone else is able to flaunt their relationship why can't I? Because I'm famous? Being single gives me more fans? Even if I was dating I'd rather have fans who love me for who I am and my music other than having fans who think they can control my life.